42

Jimin's pov

"Taeeee quit playing, we have to practice."

I said for the 5th time as Tae bounced around all hyper. I mean yeah it's cute, but we have tour soon. He needs to stop acting childish.

"Taehyung!!." I said in my serious voice

H stopped and looked at me, eyes turning innocent. I bit my lip slightly at the way he looked at me.

I sat on the couch and patted my lap, he looked down then back up in my eyes.

He slowly walked over to me and i grabbed his hand, pulling him down on my lap. Legs on either side.

Since we were only wearing thin clothing i could feel our dicks rub together.

Mmmmmmm

"Taehyung are you misbehaving again?." I asked gripping his ass in my hands.

"N-no sir."

I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to me and started kissing his neck, leaving a hickey most likely.

I know he was enjoying as he squeezed the couch and a small whimper came out. To start more sexual tension, he started grinding his hips up on me.

I leaned my head back as he did so, fuck it felt so good.

*knock knock*

Taehyung jumped off of me and ran to the other side of the room as the door opened and hobi and the other boys came in with food.

"Yummmy." Tae jumped and i smiled at him .

I scooted over and got to the food, picking it up and starting to eat , mmmmmmh.