60 (the end)

No ones POV

Jimin woke up the next day and realized he had made a terrible mistake. He looked over to his phone to see miss calls and messages from taehyung. He shouldn't have assumed he was cheating just because he was holding jungkooks hand.

Jimin looked over to see a shirtless yoongi sleeping peacefully. His eyes widened and he yelled jumping out of bed and scaring yoongi awake.

"What the fuck yoongi?? did we have sex??" He yelled at him and yoongi squinted his eyes sitting up.
"Yes we did jimin, why does it matter? Tae and you aren't together."

Jimin was so disgusted with himself and immediately got dressed and stormed out of yoongis apartment as he yelled for jimin to stop.

He pulled out his phone sent texts to taehyung which he responded instantly.

🐯: please jimin
🐯: let's talk this out

🐣: tae meet me at the main cafe in 10 minutes. I want to explain myself. I'm sorry for misunderstanding...

Tae jumped up out of bed and started to get dressed as fast as he could making sure you he looked and smelled good. He has felt so weak without jimin and it's been killing him not to have him around .

He had been planning a surprise to propose to jimin and he feels like now is the perfect time to do so. His nerves are on edge right now, but he calmed down and headed out to the cafe to wait on jimin.

< jimin arrives>

Tae had ordered a drink for himself and a coffee for jimin. He doesn't really enjoy coffee so he went with an earlier choice. He almost flew out of his seat as jimin neared his table and sat down.

"T-tae." He choked out

"Yes jimin?"

"I'm so sorry I love you so much but i want to be truthful to you. I got completely drunk last night and slept at yoongis and well .... w-w-e-"

Taes eyebrows furrowed and he stood up from his chair. "Jimin please don't tell me y'all hooked up? Don't tell me he took advantage of you while you were completely drunk and numb. I'm gonna beat the shit out of him"

Jimin started tearing up and Tae went over to his side and rubbed his shoulders softly. They both sat there in silence as Tae comforted him in the best way possible.

"Look jimin, I'm not mad at you. I know you love me and I love you even more. I didn't think it would turn out this way, but for the longest time I've always loved you. You mean the world to mean and I couldn't imagine a life without you. Let's say we put this in the past and just forget about it. Jimin I want you to make me the happiest man ever. I want to marry you."

Tae got on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket. Jimin sniffled and slowly looked up. His eyes red and watery and his face all puffy. Tae smiled at his natural beauty and by now people started to recognize them and stopped to stare and take pictures

Jimin smiled and hugged Tae screaming yes while Tae swirled him around happily.

"Yes I will marry you"

"I love you"

"I love you so fucking much."

Btsupdates: looks like we have a married idol couple on our hands!!! Look at the cute pictures of them dancing at their wedding and that GORGEOUS ring gifted to jimin by taehyung

1m likes  900k comments 778k shares

comments:

Jiminsparkss: IM SO HAPPY PMGHHKEJFJSJ

Yoonminseok: HOLY SHIT JEFJSJJD

Kimlinegods: YESS FINALLY

Jiminandtae: IM CRYING 🥺😭😭

sopemin: 😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭 sorry I ended it like this. I had no more ideas for this book. I hope you all enjoyed it!!