51

Jimin closed his eyes and moaned as tae grind himself even more on Jimin's covered dick.

Tae slowly moved down to the floor and got up on his knees.

He pulled down Jimin's pants and underwear slowly exposing his full hard dick.

"Mmm are you sure about this tae?." Jimin asked

Tae nodded his head and grabbed Jimin's dick in his hand and started pumping it up and down.

He then took the tip of it and started licking it, jimin was so turned on by this.

Tae started bobbing his head up and down Jimin's dick taking him more and more in his mouth.

Jimin laced his fingers in taes hair, pushing him down even more.

"Ah- ta- tae fuck."

Jimin pulled tae up and flipped him around pulling his pants down.

"Daddy- fuck me."

Jimin didn't even prepare the younger he just slammed in and started thrusting.

Taehyung moaned in pain/pleasure as his boyfriend fucked the shit out of him.

"Ta-e your so fucking tight." Jimin said as he was holding onto taes waist fucking him even harder.

*********

All that was being heard was heavy breathing from both boys.

They were laid there in their boxers and a T-shirt cuddled up to each other.

"Love u."

"Love u too."

Sorry I didn't go into detail lol

Lucas your oppa~