More Than This

All rights reserved!

Not under any circumstances are you allowed to copy or rewrite anything that is in this book unless you have written permission to do so by the writer (me). Anyone who breaks that rule is honestly just cruel, since all episodes/ideas are from my own brain and not yours. If you have any questions please contact me via email: @ balcirakrj@midlandps.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please don't copy this book! I take time out of my day to write for you guys and it would be shame if some where to spoil the fun out of writing! Thank you so much for understanding!

〰️Summary〰️

His grey blue eyes were full of  confusion as he stared at me, my heart seemed to be pounding out of my chest I swear he could hear it but it seemed like he didn't care. His black hair was ruffled and his breath came short, a small smile crept on his face, a smile I only received. It belonged to me.

"Youre not like her that's why I picked you, you're not like anyone I've ever met." His voice was low and slow. "That's why I'll always pick you, Waitress."

The nickname he gave me the first day he saw me working at my family Diner. It made me smile.

"But what if you'll regret it? What if twenty years from now you look at me and you regret ever picking me." I pointed out, he rolled his eyes playfully and smirked as if to say I was completely wrong.

"Then I would've gone mad," he gave me a bright smile, the sight of Sayder ever going mentally insane filled my head and it wasnt a pretty sight. "And ever thinking that, would be the biggest mistake of my life."

Just last month Jade Welch was flipping burgers and being hit on by the usual older men who would stop by her family owned bar and grill, she lived a normal life at school and yes, had her eye on the mysterious kid in school. But when she ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time her life changes forever and the image of the small town of Charleville is blurred and disoriented. When push comes to shove how will it all wrap together?

〰️ A u t h o r s N o t e 〰️

I just want to say thank you to whoever is taking the time out of their day to sit back and read this book. It means so much to me and gives me so much motivation to continue doing what I'm doing.

During the book don't be afraid to ask questions and to express your opinion! I'm always so open minded about new ideas or suggests to help better my writing. And again please do not copy this book in any way shape or form for it is my own ideas and it's just self centered if you do so! Thank you for understanding.

And if you want, go check out my book Boyfriend Material! It's going under renovations but I promise you it's a good read. (At least I think)