burning

Peter was to say, terrified to go out as Spider-man. If he was seen from any of Shields hidden cameras that were all over the city, he wouldn't have time to vanish before a whole army of super-heroes attacked him.

He had overheard another one of the briefings with Nick the other day which set him more on edge.

*the other day*

"Spider-man is now to be considered a threat to us all. He has now been proved to be stronger than the Avengers all together, I want you to bring him in as soon as possible. No more stunning hits I want shots fired to seriously hurt him, but not kill." Fury ordered looking over at Nat at the last statement.

"If he is proven not to be a threat after he is brought in he may be able to leave the compound occasionally."

"You're gonna lock the guy up?!" Scott called out, "After a fair share of 2 years of house arrest it's gonna drive one insane."

"Like I said before." Fury continued, "He is stronger than the Earths mightiest heroes, I want him brought in. And If I find out that any of you know who he is...there will be consequences."

 *Present*

So, you could see why Peter was a little scared to go out as the Web-slinger at the moment.

Right now Peter was walking the streets of Queens. He stopped by Mr. Delmar's to grab his usual, a number 3 with pickles squished down real flat, and two packs of gummy worms.

For the rest of the time, he just kind of wandered around. It was going great till he was pulled into the alleyway. Peter was stunned for a second that his spider senses didn't alert him, and in that moment of confusion he was punched and kicked down to the ground.

He groaned as he looked up at his attacker, Flash Tompson with two other goons.

"Hey, Penis Parker!" Flash taunted as he knelt down, "Lucky for you the Avengers stay up in their tower so they won't be here to help you this time!" He laughed.

Flash stood back up and the kicking began. Peter curled up into a ball trying to protect himself from the kicks and punches thrown at him while fighting the urge to fight back. It felt like forever till Flash and his goons stopped and left Peter there on the ground with a black eye, busted lip, cuts all over him, and bruises just to add onto his almost healed arrow wounds.

He was about to call Happy to drive him home when he smelt smoke, then firetrucks raced by him towards the burning building.

Peter knew that they would find him, but he had no choice, incidents were at stake. SO he ran back into the alley and changed into his spandex. 

He wasted no time to hurry over to the apartment building which was ablaze, knowing that he had just tripped several of Shields cameras.

"Spider-man has been spotted in Queens, go get him."

~~~~~~~

Yes I Know this one was short I was going to add on the rest and end this one when either Peter was caught or escaped (You'll just have to wait and find out) but this just seemed to be a good spot to end this chapter