a childhood home

Peter arrived at the burning building in no time, people were watching from a safe distance, police were keeping them back, firemen were running in and out of the building trying to stop the flames as Paramedics helped those who exited the apartment.

Peter quickly swung down to a fireman who had just exited the building. "What can I do?" Peter asked the man

The man was shocked at first when he saw a superhero talking to him, but quickly informed the boy in the spandex, "Spiderman! Oh, thank goodness you're here! There might still be some people on the top floors." 

Peter swung back up to another roof and pulled the same trick he did up at DC. He shot two webs on either side of the window and dived in feet first. The first thing that Peter realized is that he had little time before the building collapsed.

Peter searched each room the best he could of the two top floors till he heard a faint cry for help. Peter followed the voice yelling back to it, encouraging them to keep on yelling so he could find them.

When Peter entered the room he realized one thing, he had once lived here. This was Aunt May's old apartment the one that he remembered so clearly. But he quickly shoved those thoughts aside when he entered his old room to find a girl crying in the corner as the fire etched closer.

Peter kneeled in front of the girl trying his best to block out the heat.

"Anyone else here?" He asked before he left with the girl. The girl weakly shook her head and started coughing.

Peter wasted no time as he rushed out of the window, to a neighboring building, and slowly landing on the ground to not hurt the girl even more.

Peter heard the roaring of engines overhead, "This was not their plan, Tony was to come in the second wave." He looked up and saw Tony, and only Tony, be he ignored that and turned back to the ambulance to hand over the girl.

After Peter made sure she was taken care of he felt a chill up his spine, 'the buildings coming down' He realized. He pushed past more people and found the firefighter he had talked to before, "It's coming down!" he yelled over the screaming and fires, "The building it's coming down!" The man received the message and started calling the men back down.

Peter looked back up again and saw Iron Man watching him, not helping him or anything, just watching and observing.

*Time Skip*

The building had collapsed. Everyone was safe luckily. And Spider-man watched up on top of a building taking count of his injuries.

injuries from Flash

re-opened arrow wound (will those ever heal?!)

Small burns on his arms and legs

and a large burn on his lower back.

By the time that he had lifted up the mask part way so he could breathe, Iron Man joined him along the roof side.

"Here to bring me in?" The teen asked not looking away from his childhood home, "Sorry to tell you but I'm not going anywhere."

He could hear the billion air sigh as he stepped out of the suit. "Look, I just want to know why you are putting up that much of a fight. You're just making the big man more and more angrier." Tony asked.

"Cause. You guys are up there only coming out when there is a big threat. I come out here every day and finding something or someone to save every day, I'm here to protect the little guy when no one else can. I don't want to just stand back and watch no one take charge and help like you guys do, cause I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-man." Peter stated standing up to face the man (after pulling the mask back down)

Tony was to say impressed by the hero's words, he no longer saw that much of a reason to chase after this guy for Nick, he was handling a whole city by himself, no need to interfere.

"Welp, I've gotta go, Mr. Stark," Peter said using he manners of course, "But it's a school night!" He said swinging off. 'shit'

"Wait! School night?!"

'super duper shit'