|11|

Cassie jumped up from the bed around three and a half in the morning. No, she couldn't sleep. She grabbed her pillow and screamed at it. She had to do something.

Cassie blinked as she stared at the ceiling. Yeah, why not. She thought and sighed, throwing the covers away. The world was just turned upside down and Cassie just didn't like it. But there was a fondness for Lewis and it was evident. Well, as evident as emotions can be on Cassie. She grabbed her room card and huffed. She didn't believe she was going there. It was impossible.

Cassie swore as she knocked on Lewis' door and groaned. She listened carefully as Lewis' steps echoed in the room. The door opened to a half asleep, shirtless Lewis.

She pursed her lips and looked at him. "I couldn't sleep."

He blinked. "And you thought to wake me up?"

"Aren't you my boyfriend?"

"Am I?" He grinned.

"I hope you didn't cheat on me from the first day." Cassie rolled her eyes and walked into the room.

Lewis closed the door and yawned. "She was here a few minutes ago."

"I'm sure you had a terrific night with it. Let me guess? She left through the window when I knocked?"

"Exactly." Cassie laughed and moved to lie on the bed. Lewis froze. "What are you doing?"

Cassie huffed. "Trying to sleep."

"On my bed?"

"Yeah, you slept on mine so it's my turn."

"Okay."

He lay beside her. Both facing the ceiling.  Cassie huffed and looked at Lewis who had closed his eyes and breathed silently.  She smiled for a moment unintentionally and moved closer to him lying her head on his shoulder. His eyes opened wide and he turned to look at her.

"Cassie, are you okay?"

She groaned sweetly and wrapped one arm around his chest. "Sleeping." She mumbled against his skin. Her breath tickled his neck and forced a smile to his lips.

"You're sleeping on me."

Cassie huffed. "You're my boyfriend. One of the many uses of boyfriends are as pillows." She groaned again. "Shut up, Lewis. I want to sleep."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her. He pressed a kiss to her hair and smiled. "You look by far too peaceful now."

She hummed. "That's why I read a whole book and can't think." She nuzzled closer. "My mind's stuck."

"I hope you get stuck frequently."

"I'd punch you, but I can't move."

"Lucky me."

"Yeah," she muttered. "Luck you..." Her voice trailed and settled into a light pattern of breaths.

Lewis stayed like this for a while wondering when his fortune had changed so drastically. And with Cassie in his arms and a smile on his face be drifted off.

~ ~ ~

Daniel had woken up with an itch again. Pranking the Ferraris was too satisfying, but pranking his cousin would be monumental. He woke up with already an idea about it running in his head.

He got out of bed feeling unrealistically content with his schemes and went to shower.

When he was finished and had triple washed his curls he moved out of the shower with a towel around his waist and another on his head.