DOCE.

KISS & TELL
" pink to make the boys wink ! "
EPISODE SIX; CHAPTER TWO

KISS & TELL" pink to make the boys wink ! "EPISODE SIX; CHAPTER TWO

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT WAS A relief when school ended that day. Rory had spent the majority of her lessons painting her nails over and over again in the back of every class; the same shade of pink again and again. Lunch hadn't been any better either, as the boys all had extra practice and the girls she sat with before Hannah came to town refused to talk to her at all anymore. Rory ended up eating her food in the bathroom, sniffling softly now and then as tears fell down her face.

Her mother made her promise that she would never let high school get to her so bad that she either cried or had to eat lunch alone in the bathroom, and here she was doing both at the same time. Rory thought back to when her family was happy and her dad wasn't busy selling engagement rings in Beverly Hills, like he had been for the past three years. The memory's flooded back and her eyes brimmed with tears as she chewed her nails buttery to stop a sob from escaping.

She sat like this for at least five minutes, until the gossiping freshman left and silence settled over the bathroom. Rory shook as she tried to contain her cries before one escaped through her tightly sealed lips, but one did and it set off the rest of them. Her head tilted back in frustration as she squeezed her eyes shut to stop the streaks leaking from them.

She sobbed and sobbed until she finally calmed down, thought of Hannah, her friends and her family leaving her subsiding.

"Hello?"

An airy voice ring through the bathroom as light cries still leaked from the stall Rory was in. The girl froze and her moth fell open wide. "Fuck." She cursed as she frantically rolled the toilet paper out so she could fry her eyes. A small knock sounded from the door to her stall.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked, louder and slightly more confident than before. Rory bit her lip anxiously, contemplating wether or not to reply. "Hello?"

"I'm fine." Rory croaked angrily. It was clear the mystery girl wasn't going to leave easily so she defied her morals and gave in to her need for attention.

"You don't sound it." The voice chucked from the other sighed of the door.

"Yeah, no shit." Rory snapped, dabbing her eyes a bit more. She still couldn't tell who was consoling her, but she didn't care at this point. It was just nice talking to someone again.

"Rory?" The voice asked. It seemed familiar to the girl, and apparently she seemed familiar to the voice also. She racked her brain to think of who it could be but she didn't need to for long. "It's Jess." She said. "Davis, I mean."