VEINTESEIS.

KISS & TELL
" pretty, pink and lovely ! "
EPISODE SEVEN; CHAPTER TWO

KISS & TELL" pretty, pink and lovely ! "EPISODE SEVEN; CHAPTER TWO

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"HEY, ALEX." RORY muttered as she slid into the empty seat next to the boy outside Porter's office. It took every ounce of her to actually speak to him and not ignore him like she usually would. He seemed to pick up on this as he chose to ignore her greeting until he thought she would walk away. "I heard about what you did to Monty."

"Look, if you're here to talk shit to me about beating up your ex, I don't care." Alex said as he finally looked over at her. She was looking straight ahead, almost as if she didn't know he was there at all.

"No, Porter called me in. But he probably deserved it." She scoffed, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulders as if she had just won an argument. Rory smiled and sighed to herself as she assessed her current situation. "I fucking hate this shit."

"What do you mean?" Alex asked. To say he was taken aback by Rory's forward words was an understatement. She shook her head slowly, a cloud of glumness resting around her.

"This shit with Hannah." She spat, but she surprisingly wasn't angry. He voice held a bitter resentment to it. "These fucking tapes."

"You know..." Alex murmured under his breath. The group always hand an inkling that Rory knew there was something more to Hannah's death, but they had no idea that she actually had the tapes. "Clay hasn't finished though, that's impossible."

"I'm just getting Clay to give me the ones he isn't listening to. I've just finished Marcus'." She whispered. Rory was afraid is she spoke any louder, Alex would be angry; angry that she had the tapes and knew what he's done and angry that she dared to confront him about it. "Don't tell anyone. I'll end up getting in shit I don't need to be in."

"It'll be okay." Alex nodded after a long pause as an attempt to comfort her.

"Yeah, I know." She whispered, looking up from her lap just in time to see Justin pass by their seats. He caught her eye and quickly, checking that Mr Porter wasn't looking, dashed over beside her.

He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Meet me after practice.". His voice was unmistakably scratchy. Rory looked up into his eyes to see them bloodshot, confirming what she already thought.

"Don't smoke on school property without me and I'll consider it." She muttered, subconsciously batting her eyelids. The subtly flirtatious movements between the pair made Alex uncomfortably, especially since Justin had a girlfriend and Rory had been talking about her dead best friend only seconds ago.