Part 2

♫ songs to listen to while reading this chapter :)

B JYUN – BREEZE,  Rheehab – Fiction & KREAM – Good Morning 

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

The faint music in the background (for example Fiction by Rheehab was currently adding to the mood in the café and when Jungkook had walked inside Breeze by B JYUN had been playing and Jungkook could see the big smiles on the faces of the customers, they were definitely pleased by the tracks which the owner had chosen ), the lights, the aroma of coffee in the air, the chatter of the people around, the smiling baristas, this whole atmosphere... Jungkook wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, especially his almost empty and quite cold dorm room.

So he sat down, across of Taehyung, whose name he still didn't know at the time. He was about to just drink his coffee, but his eyes were stuck to the beautiful stranger – the caramel locks, which were covering parts of his face, the lips which were pressed into a thin line, the boy looked concentrated, as he was writing something in his book. Taehyung hadn't even looked up at Jungkook when he sat down and Jungkook was totally fine with that. More than fine actually, the less attention he received – the better.

But strangely... he was itching to start a conversation with the other.

Why?

He had no idea.

So he did the last thing he would usually do and actually wrote down a message to the boy, which was sitting across of him. 

I have no reason to leave, you're quite entertaining! ^-^ 

Jungkook responded after a while, Taehyung almost got scared that their conversation would just end there.

Wah, this looks like you! 

What? 

This > ^-^ It reminds me of a bunny and you kind of look like one, so... 

Was Taehyung once again being too much? He just compared someone to a rabbit, that wasn't something bad right? He just couldn't help thinking that Jungkook looked like a bunny, especially when he smiled and his teeth showed. 

Do you like bunnies?

Jungkook instantly scratched what he had written, but it was still visible and Taehyung once again ripped the note from his hands.

The boy was now hiding his face behind his hands and Taehyung smiled fondly at him, cuteness has always been bad for his heart. Taehyung was weak when it came to small animals and stuff like that, so he was having a hard time coping with the adorable fluffball in front of him.