Part 3

♫ songs to listen to while reading this chapter :)

BiNTAGE - Comfort Zone, SLCHLDChange &  Gaeun LeeDaybreak 

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The second time they met, Taehyung shared with Jungkook about his grandmother's passing. How much he had loved her, the fact that she had practically raised him. It was nice to be able to confide to someone, to tell his story.

Taehyung received very valuable advices towards photography from the younger boy, who really knew a lot and Taehyung was mesmerized by Jungkook's drawings. They were so, so good. It was a shame that the boy didn't want to show them to anyone.

Taehyung had also showed Jungkook some of his paintings, well via his phone though, because he couldn't bring a whole painting to the café and Jungkook always carried some of his photos, developed and he even let Taehyung keep a photo of the starry night, which Jungkook had taken last summer.

Time flew by really fast when the two of them were together and Jungkook and Taehyung's backpacks were stuffed with colorful notes filled with messages.

That's right. The two still communicated by using small papers. It was fun, actually and totally unique. Taehyung has always had a rather bizarre taste and he was absolutely okay with odd way of communication.

But during the second week, he brought up the matter. 

Jungkook-ah... when are you going to let me hear your goodly voice?

Taehyung noticed how the boy looked slightly uncomfortable, because of the question, but his expression soon returned to normal. 

You're not talking either, Hyung. I'm curious about how your voice sounds like too...

Now Jungkook was almost pouting and Taehyung fought the urge to pinch the other's cheeks, the boy hated the fact that his parents wanted to pamper him at this age, so he was definitely not going to be fond of that action. 

You'll be surprised... ha-ha :

Taehyung wrote and actually stuck his tongue out, making Jungkook smile. 

A nice surprise? 

I hope so! Anyway, are you hungry? I saw that there was a strawberry cheesecake when I ordered my tea.

Taehyung turned the note towards the boy and saw how Jungkook gulped, probably imagining how the cheesecake would taste like. The boy practically idolized cheesecakes, the traditional one and all other types with different jam, fruits or chocolate.