07.{ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜɪɢʜ}

Quick AN: literally another short chapter, it's a filler for the next. I go back to school tomorrow so 🙁May take me like a few days to update but I will update when I can....

{Rochester NY ; Dajhelon Studios}

"Nigga what's up with you and Valeria? I know that day she came to the studio it wasn't just to hangout. She doesn't even sing." Dalvin said with a frown upon his face. He figured his brother had been hiding something from him. He knew Devante like the back of his hand. I mean he was his brother.

All four guys were in the studio laying some tracks for their album. Devante only smirked at his curious younger brother, Valeria wasn't too comfortable with people knowing they were a thing.. That was between him and her until the time was right.

K-CI nudged Dalvin agreeing with him. "I noticed the same thing Dal. I don't know why she wants his ugly ass instead of me." He said cockily and Devante only sucked his teeth at K-Ci's antics. For some odd reason K-Ci thought he was the finest thing since a slice of bread but he was far from it.

"Man what you need to do is get back in the booth. Valeria and I are just real good friends." He said leaning back in the rolling chair and taking a drag from his blunt. His mind wondered off to Valeria. He slightly licked his lips thinking about how she woke him up to head this morning. Had him screaming like he was a little bitch, her bitch. She was like a nympho... Always wanted it and he gladly gave it to her. He couldn't wait to get to his condo, he knew she was wrapped up in his covers butt naked waiting on him. She probably had cooked a nice meal too... Valeria always made sure he didn't come home on an empty stomach. Her mom always told her the best way to get to a mans heart was make sure you feed him.

"Look at the nigga, he over there daydreaming and shit. Her pussy that good?" K-CI asked as he looked at Devante who only chuckled at K-Ci's assumption. "Nigga it ain't even like that, I haven't got no ass from her. We just friends." His deep nasally voice said. The boys only looked at each other as if they didn't believe a word he had just said. They all bursted into laughter. Devante wasn't really a good liar, you could always tell when he was lying.

"Nigga we know for a fact y'all fuckin'." Jojo said and took a swing of his henny. This was something they often did when they were in the studio. Smoke, drink, and fuck bitches. However, Devante wasn't in the mood for random Pussy, he had a beautiful lady waiting on him at home and the way they had sex, she was already enough for him.

K-CI leaned forward looking at De with low eyes. "If y'all ain't fucking then why you ain't fuck those chicken heads we met at the club last night? You never turn down pussy." He said and licked his ashy lips. He knew he had Devante where he wanted him, it was true he had his fair share of sex frenzies. Dalvin nodded his head in agreement. K-CI has a valid point.

"I mean he got a point D. You gotta be feelin somebody. You ain't fucked a groupie in a while. We your boys, you can tell us." Dal said and took a swing from his beverage.