08.{ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ}

Quick AN: So I was at the doctor today😂and my nurse name was Valeria😂😂😂That's legit how I remembered to update.. Anywho.... Just read on
—————-

{May 1 1995 , DeVante's Home}

"Man this chicken head is really buggin." Devante said mumbling under his breath as he checked his phone. Rolita has left multiple voicemails about Valeria. He knew she liked him, but the messages she was sending were outrageous. It seemed as if she had some sort of obsession with him, yet he didn't really care about how she felt. 

"Babe who was that?" Valeria asked stepping into his secluded bedroom. The two were getting ready for their flight so they could go off to Charlotte and see his family. Dalvin was already in Charlotte.. He and his brother would be meeting Devante and Valeria at the airport. Devante has been declining calls ever since they awoke and it was slightly aggravating Valeria however, she couldn't get upset because it wasn't her business who called his phone. Abruptly looking up at Valeria as if he got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to, he let out a little laugh.

He rubbed his neck softly, "it's nobody pretty." He said and flashed his charming smile. Valeria wasn't dumb, she knew it was nobody but Rolita. She folded her arms across her chest and frowned her face up.

"So you really just going to sit here and lie? Who the fuck keeps blowing up your phone Devante?" She asked in a calm tone. He groaned and threw his head back. Looking up at her with his mesmerizing eyes he frowned.

"Nobody damn, just told your little ass that." He said standing to his feet and walking towards her. Pushing him out of the way he sighed. "Why the fuck does it matter V? When have I ever said you were mine? Or that I was yours? Shit you don't see me getting butt hurt when that husband of yours call. Shit you better shut that shit up" He said looking down at her. His words struck her like lightening , but she wasn't going to admit that. He didn't necessarily mean that, but he felt like she was interrogating him for no reason.

He sighed looking down at the expression on her face. She went to walk away but he grabbed her by her elbow. "Wait V, I didn't—."

Forcing a smile on her face she smiled brightly. "No De, it's cool. I mean we aren't together, I have no reason to get upset." She spoke in a reassuring tone. "I'm going to finish packing in the other room." She said and walked out of his room.

Sitting on the edge of his bed Devante sighed. He knew Valeria was most likely going to have an attitude the whole time with him while on their trip, and he really didn't want her to...

{3:00 P.M ; On the Airplane}

As the two sat on the plane, they had been flying for about an hour now. Valeria had been looking out of the window ignoring him. He'd try and talk to her and she's act if he wasn't there. They would soon be getting some turbulence and Devante recalled Valeria didn't like turbulence.