SEVEN

Lafayette's POV

"Lafayette!" I hear Alex call my name. He caught up to me.

"Oui mon ami." 

"I hardly know English, please don't add another language into this." 

"What do you need?" 

"John won't talk to me."

"What? Why not?"

"I'm not too sure but I think It's because I kissed him last night." Oh shit. the tea is hot this morning.

"You kissed him!" 

"Yeah, well I was trying to tell him I like him but words suck so I kissed him instead." 

"That is adorable."

"What's adorable mean?" 

"Cute." He looked at me like I had two heads. "Nevermind."

"Oh, also I have a question. What is BDSM?" I nearly spit out my coffee. Where did that come from? Then I remember Eliza and me's conversation yesterday. He probably heard about it there." 

"Ask John," 

"I did, He said he didn't know and told me to ask you." That bastard. 

"I can't really explain it. Ask Eliza. She could explain it." The bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch. Au revoir." 

"Uh yeah." I head to my first-period class which thankfully was with John so I could ask him about Alex. I walk in and see him sitting at his desk drawing a turtle.

"Alex kissed you?" I say to him.

"Keep your voice down. Yes, Alex kissed me." His face turned red

"You like him, don't you?" 

"Yeah, I just don't know what to say." 

"I do, ask him out." 

"Fine."

"Also did you tell him to ask me what BDSM was?"

"Yeah, I didn't know how to explain it to him and he heard it from you. Did you tell him?" 

"No. I told him to ask Eliza." 

"Oh, Jesus." The rest of our classes were very slow. Lunch was very interesting though, The whole group explained sex and BDSM to Alex. He was horrified. After more dreadful classes, the day was over. I grabbed my things and headed home. I was listening to the Be more chill soundtrack as I walked. I was dancing to rich set a fire as I crossed the str...

--------

Hercules POV

Hercules- Laf

Hercules- Laf

Hercules- Laf

Hercules- Answer me 

Hercules- Okay well I'm coming to your house 

Hercules- Lafayette

Something was off. Laf always answered texts. I leave school and head for his house. I cross the street to go to his house and I see some guy talking to another guy who was on the ground.

"Hey, kid. Call 911. I accidentally hit this kid and My phone is dead and his is destroyed." I grab my phone from my bag. 

"Herc?" I look down at the kid. It was Lafayette.