TWELVE

A/n- this part is going to switch up POVs a lot. Sorry if that annoys you.
Also if you're confused as to what the hell is going on in this story. Don't worry, I am too.
-------

Alex's POV

"Alex, how do you know this is going to work?" John asked me as we were laying in bed. 

"I don't," I tell him. Which is very true. I'm just guessing it will work because crazy shit like this always works in movies.

"Are you scared about this plan?"

"Terrified." 

"Well, that makes me feel great about this plan." 

"Don't worry babe, shit like this works in the movies." I kissed him on the head.

"Hon, this is real life. Not movies." 

"Well, some movies are based on real events." 

"Whatever. Just don't die." 

"I won't. Hopefully." 

"Seriously Alex. I love you." 

"I love you too."

---------

Hercules' POV

"Hello, is this Mark Desmon?" I ask over the phone. Alex's insane plan had now started. To say I was scared would be an understatement. I was terrified. Doing this makes me wonder if we should have even helped Alex when we found him. I know that's mean but then I wouldn't be in this mess. I could be in my room listening to Be More Chill.

"Yes, who are you." 

"Hi, my name is Dean Miller. You had dropped your business card one day and I picked it up. You help children with cancer for free?"

"Yes. Do you have a child with cancer?"

"Yes. Her name is Andy Miller and she has lung cancer." 

"And how old is she?" 

"fourteen." 

"Very well, do you have an address in which I could meet you?" 

"Yes, 3049 Friend street. In New York." 

"Very well. I should be there in about ten minutes." 

"Okay. See you then." I hang up the phone.

"See you then?" Peggy mocked.

"Shut up. I'm not really sure what I was supposed to say." 

"I can't believe we're really going through with this." 

"Yeah." 

"Alex kind of scares me now. It's nice that he has his memory back but now..." 

"He's insane?" 

"Yeah." 

"He'll probably be less scary when all of this is over." 

"Yeah. I hope so." A car pulled up. A man in an all black suit steps out.

"Mr Miller." He held out his hand. I shook it. He told me a bunch of things that I wasn't really listening to. 

"so Ms Miller are you ready to go?" He said to Peggy.

"Sure." She said. She hugged me goodbye. 

"See you on the other side." She whispered into my ear. Once they left, I went back to the hotel.

"Do you guys have her location?" I ask as I get back.

"Yes," Lafayette says.

"This is really happening, isn't it?" Eliza said.