Truth Or Dare V.2 ( X Chris )

Your POV

      We all sat on the couches in the living room. Mike handed out beers to everyone. I couldn't pop mine open. " Let me help you, " Chris stated. I blushed and nodded. His hand grazed mine as he grabbed the bottle. He popped the cap off on the table. " Th-Thanks, " I said softly. He smiled.

( A Little While Later )

      " Y/N, truth or dare? " Mike asked happily. " Dare, I guess, " I replied. " Finally, you've been doing truths all night. Okay, I dare you to do seven minutes of heaven with a person of our choice, " he states as he pointed to the hall closet. I sighed nervously, " okay. " I used my flannel that I had wrapped around my waist as a blindfold then walked into the closet. Mike closed the door behind me.

Chris's POV

      Mike walked back over to us. " Okay, who is going to do seven minutes of heaven with Y/N? " I whispered. " You! Stupid, " Mike replied. " Yes! " Jess said happily. Mike grabbed me by the shoulder and led me to the closet. He opened it and pushed me in, closing the door behind me.

Your POV

      " Hello? " I asked. I heard the door close and I jumped a little. " It's so dark, " I heard him murmur. I felt his warm hands cup my cheeks. " Who is- " I began. I felt his lips touch mine. It was a quick soft kiss. " Who, " I stammered. " It's me, " he said softly. " C-C-Chris, " I stuttered. " Yeah, " he replied.

      I wrapped my arms around his neck. " Kiss me again, " I said happily. " Gladly, " he replied softly. He kissed me again. I felt my stomach drop as he pulled away. He lifted my blindfold. I could barely see his eyes through the darkness. He rested his hands on my hips. I went to kiss him again but the door opened.

      " Seven minutes are up! Sorry lovebirds, " he said happily. I froze at first. Chris grabbed the door handle and pulled the door closed. He kissed me again. I giggled. I can't believe I kissed my crush.

Author's Note: Another part to the miniseries. Request anyone you'd like next. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys! 💖😘