20

-Naruto's POV-

"Naruto." I hear daddy call.

I spin around with a questioning look.

"Everyone's gathering at the training ground again." He says.

"I'm coming!!" I grin.

"I know." He chuckles.

We walk towards the training grounds and I grin as I run towards the rest of the Akatsuki.

"Sori! Hii! Deidei! Kuzu!" I wave.

"Finally. We need to decide how to find the rest of the Akatsuki." Kuzu says.

My grin falters and I run slightly slower. Stopping completely just in front of them.

"Oh. Okay. Who are we looking for?" I ask.

"Well actually, we thought it would be a good idea for you to burst your chakra out and send a distress signal." Sori says.

I blink and point at myself with a questioning look.

They all roll there eyes.

"It has to be you. They won't come unless it's you." Deidei explains.

"Why?" I ask.

They all sigh.

"Itachi... You tell him. He'll listen to you." Deidei says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Naruto... We all care for you and so we want to protect you. That means if the other Akatsuki think that you're in a life threatening situation, they'll come running." Daddy says.

"Ohh, Ok!" I grin.

"Well, we kind of have to warn the village first or else they'll think that your actually dying." Kuzu says.

I tense at that.

What will they think?

They don't know that the Akatsuki are my family now.

Will they hate me again?

I felt myself pale.

I feel Daddy place a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

I nod in thanks.

They walk with me to the Hokage's office and I wince at every pair of eyes that landed on me and the group.

Daddy knocks on the door and I hear a faint 'Come in!'.

We walk inside and I run up the wall and sit on the ceiling, trying to avoid Baa-chan.

"Naruto. Down now." Baa-chan says.

I pout and drop down.

"Now. Deidara sent me a clay bird and told me about your plans and I think it would be for the best if that happens." Baa-chan nods.

I go pale.

"I'll get everyone together at the center of the village to explain." Baa-chan says.

"We understand.... Naruto?" Daddy turns to me.

I tense and I think he notices because he sighs and places a hand on my head.

"I'm sorry that we're making this difficult for you. I know we're taking a huge risk here but if the village ends up hating you again, the Akatsuki will take care of you." He says as his eyes soften.

I give him a nod and a small pained smile which he returns.

"But should we really just drop a bomb on them so quickly?" Kuzu asks.