23

"So now all we have to do is wait for Kon!" Naruto grins.

Everyone nods in agreement, clearly ignoring a certain fishy that was now unrecognisable due to blue and purple bumps on his face. I wonder why?

"So how is this Konan like? I barely took a glance at her as a child when Jiraiya told us about them. I wonder how strong she is now." Tsunade asks.

"Kon is suuuuuuper pretty and she's like an angel!" Naruto sparkles.

"Why isn't she the mum then." Deidara grumbles.

"Because she's the angel, Deidei! Keep up." Naruto retorts.

"How is she like an angel?" Tsunade asks.

"Well she can fly and she's a messenger for uncle carrot! She's the definition of angel! Pretty! Gentle! Caring!" Naruto explains.

"Am I? Well I thank you for that compliment, Naru-chan!" A shadow looms above everyone as a figure gently floats down on top of the rail.

"Kon!!" Naruto cheers.

"I apologies for being tardy. Did I miss anything of utmost importance?" Kon asks.

"Nup!" Naruto grins.

Kon smiles at the ramen loving blonde before going to pein and fretting about him before giving him a hug.

"Aww! Kon and Uncle carrot sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Naruto coos.

The two clearly blush and stammer around, denying what Naruto had just sung.

"Now that they have all gathered. Let's see what we should do with all of you." Tsunade rubs her forehead.

"Whatever the punishment Hokage-sama, I will handle it myself. Be it execution or even serving under you." Pein says, blush quickly disappearing.

"No! Baa-chan! Please don't kill uncle carrot!" Naruto lunges himself at his pesudo uncle and clutches to his arm.

"Naruto-"

"No! I won't let you!! You'll have to go through me!! Baa-chan! Old hag!"-

"Naruto-"

-"Legendary sucker! Bad at gambling! Good for nothing but trying to look young even though it doesn't change the fact you're really over fifty years old!"-

"Naru-"

-"Try hard! Ugl-"

"NARUTO! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

A loud bonk noise was heard before Naruto's cry of 'Dad!~ Baa-chan hit me~~'

Itachi and everyone else sweatdrops before Itachi merely rubs the bump on Naruto's head with a smile and a 'there there.'

"Those who are not going to be punished are Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, Deidara and Konan."

"What?! No! What about Tobi, Tsu and Uncle Carrot!" Naruto exclaims.

"Obito and Pein will be put under watch for 6 months. Zetsu will be put in one of the T&I cells for a week to get information before going under house arrest for another 2 weeks then will have ANBU's watching him for the rest of the year." Tsunade says.

"B-But Baa-chan!"

"No Naruto. Zetsu was about to destroy the world. Pein and Obito get off lightly because they were being brainwashed and that's final." Tsunade says.

Naruto scrunches his face up, trying not to cry as his nose twitches a little.

If the situation wasn't so serious, everyone would've cooed.