13.

"Thanks for the lunch, Mom. I'll see you later, okay?" She kisses me on the cheek and gives both Dallas and I goodbye hugs.

"Alright, have fun and be safe," she winks and my face flushes red.

"Oh we will," Dallas said making my ears hot.

"You guys just love to tease, don't you?" I say shaking my head with embarrassment.

"Aw come on, you love it," Mom says, pinching my cheek with a giggle.

"Anyways," I smile, "Dallas and I should get going."

-Two weeks later-

"You what?" I looked at Dallas with tears in my eyes. My heart had sunk and it was physically hurting.

"I-I'm sorry. I was drunk a-and she was too and I- I slept w-with her. I swear it meant nothing to me-"

"Get out, Dallas," I choked out, holding back sobs.

"Keith, I-"

"Get out before I call the cops. Get out, Dallas, get out!" My breathing sped up with every word I said.

He looked at me with sad and wiped some tears away, walking out of the room and out the house.

"Keith, honey, what's the matter?" Mom sets her coffee cop down on the table and I let out a sob.

She hurries towards me and I cry into her shoulder.

"It's okay, baby, what happened?" She rubs my back as I try to explain.

"H-he got dr-drunk and s-slept with a g-girl," I say before sobbing again.

"Oh gosh," is all she says the rest of the night.

She brings me to my bedroom and I cry until I fall asleep on her shoulder.

•How was this? Sorry it's so short•