𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

|Missing
|12:00

"Maybe the camera might give us the answer to where he went?" Aly suggested as she place the camera stand, opening the camera.

There I waited for almost like forever.

She slowly parted her face to the camera as fear and curiosity had painted her own face. Getting impatient was the only feeling I have felt, for the uncertainty of where Mike had gone is still unanswerable.

"Where is he, Aly? I'm sure you already watched the g*dd*mn video!!" I said as all she gave me is a teary, sorry pair of eyes.

"What!? Aren't you going to answer me!?" I ask as my heart starts to beat the fastest. I know something is wrong and I know she's still finding the guts to tell me herself, but I also know that I want to find the answer myself.

"Alyssa tell me!!!" I couldn't help but shout as she became fragile and started crying. No, this is not happening.

She handed the camera to me as I accept it with doubt. She turn around as she continue crying, as I hesitantly rewind the video, from the moment we all wear our goggles.

My heart continues to beat the fastest as I waited impatiently.

On the video, we are all lying diagonally as the video kept on rolling. And just before Aly's phone alarms in the three minute clock, the camera glitched for not more than three seconds and went back to normal, but Mike wasn't there anymore.

Instead, there left a single note on his seat. I was able to see that note in there but didn't took it seriously.

Then, the three-minute time was over. The exact moment it began to ring, was the time I start removing my goggles.

"No,no,no,no. This is not happening." I said as I rewind the tape, but ended up the same way. I rewind it again for the third time but it will end up with the single note to his chair. That's when I look at Alyssa who is still crying.

I didn't feel myself crying instead, I feel more of going back and taking that note. Probably helpful to where he could have been.

"Mich where are you going!?"

"Im going back!"

"What!? Don't-"

She have left me no choice but to go back there and get that freaking paper that's been bugging me since I've watched the video.

"Michelle, wait!!!"

I push the curtain aside as I enter the booth like I'm sure of everything I'm doing. To be honest, all I want is to save my boyfriend and I'll take any chance.

I was able to enter the area where we found out about the Pajan quote and the virtual goggles, I dont know what it is called actually.

"Where's that f*cking note.. where is it.." I mumble as I found out that there's no note into the chair.

"Mich what the heck is your problem?"

"Aly, look for a square shaped note."

"What?"

"Just freaking look for it okay? Help me find the note."

It should be here, probably just been blown by the wind since we panicked earlier.

"Here it is!" She said that made me feel relief at some point.

"Give me." I said as I grab the paper, just the right amount of force to not tear it apart.

There was a messaged written with the use of blood.

"For you seek justice,
But nothing came our aid."