𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It was a good day in the city of Lunar. It was a busy, crowded street as they call it, as if everyone was out for an appointment. You will see individuals caling, chatting, running, dating, buying, selling. And officer Shurb only has one intention for the day, the same intentions he had for the past few years.

"Good morning again, Officer Shurb. I guess you are here for this?" Mariane, a flower shop owner, handed the arranged personalize boquet.

"You already know what I just wanted, Mariane. Thank you." He said as he takes out a dollar bill from his wallet.

"Oh no! That's for free."

"Why? Because I'm already a loyal client? Or was I too handsome for you to resist?" He jokes out. Both of them laugh at it, genuine smiles were exchanged.

"Its because today's valentine's day and I am just so happy to see you everyday, come here into my shop just to buy flowers for your loving daughter."

"I know, I know."

"And I just hope for her recovery. Hopefully."

"That's what I wanted to."

"Give her this, a gift from me as well."

"You don't have to do this, Mariane." He said as he reluctantly get the box of chocolate.

"I want to do it...Now, head along and celebrate the day with her."

He nodded as he grab the box in his other hand. He walks out of the shop with a smile on his face, directly entering the door to the clinic.

He was greeted by the security who is on the watch at the moment. Same, usual directions hevhad stepped, same person's he greeted, until he came to a stop, facing 191 as his daughters room number.

"She is excited to see you again, Mr. Shurb." The doctor in charge, said to him with a warm smile crept on her lips.

"Does that mean she already recognize me?"

"Maybe. But, she can either remember you as her everyday visitor, or her father."

"Then I guess that is a good news."

"Yes it is, Mr. Shurb... So, happy Valentine's Day once again Mr. Shurb." Doctor Elmir said as she opens the door, revealing her, Michelle, standing infront of the window.

"Hello, Mich."

-▪︎-

|Daily News
|Saturday
|Eight o'clock
|

Year 2016

𝐼𝑡 𝒉𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝐻𝑢𝑔𝑜, 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑇𝑢𝑏𝑒𝑟, 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.

𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝒉𝑦. 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.

"𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝒉𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑆𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝒉𝑦.

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝒉𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙." 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒.

𝑇𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑅𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑦, 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐿𝑢𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑠𝒉𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑛-𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. 𝐴𝑙𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡? 𝑂𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑦?

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝒉𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜-𝑣𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟, 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒. 𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒.

𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝒉𝑒𝑟.

𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐾𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛.

[Late at night]

Chloe Curtane wakes up sweaty. She was taking deep breaths as she looks at her clock, reading 3:00 in the morning. She brush her palms in her face as she couldn't get off the nightmare in her mind.

"F*cking Village." She said as she goes down to drink some water. After that, she decided to open her phone and click the phone camera, staring to record herself.

Hey guys what's up it is me, Chloe the mighty vlogger and I am here to tell you a very, deep and dark nightmare I had.

And it is about a village...

A village named Fall and Die. Tsk! What a stupid dream I had.

🄴🄽🄳