𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

I was once again into the same village. But, there's a bit difference.

Yes, the sun is setting, but there are no bodies on the ground rather, they are all standing up, facing the sun.

"Aly! Mike! Katherine!!" I shouted but no sound was heard. I was like shouting mute for them. They didn't even seem to look at me. They were pretty busy looking at the sun.

I turn to see the sun, as a ray of light came forward to my vision.

They were free at last.

But all I thought, that was the end of it.

But, no.

They turn to face me in unison.

"Mich, come join us. The world has nothing left to give you."

"N-no!"

"You must come with us." I gasped as their bodies joined forming a big ichimatsu doll.

"Come play with us."

"No!"

As the sun had set, the doll starts to march forward as I have no choice but to run again. A lot of hands attempted pulling me to join them but I didn't give up. I run through the bamboo shack as I see my camera on the edge of the four corners, beside of it was a small black flashlight.

"F*ck." I hissed as I see that there's only one 10 percent of the battery left. I had no choice but to run as fast I thought the shack would keep me safe.

But I thought wrong.

I could feel the shack moving as it was lifted to easily by the doll. I screamed of fright as the doll open its mouth.

"No! Please I dont wanna die!!!"

The moon rapidly raised up in the moving clouds as didn't let go of my hold. The doll instantly disassemble as the shack fell flat on the cold ground. With a head and body pain, I try to run as fast as I could, right into the darkness.

I have nothing left to lose.

The bodies start to chase me with their kimono outfits, like invasion of zombies. I run for my life, for my freedom, for the truth.

I hid into the vast darkness behind an oak tree as I decided to open my camera and hit the record button.

With the only blinking red light and a mini busted flashlight as the source of hope, I contain myself before talking.

|𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼
|𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 23:59
|00:30

[𝗦𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴]
[𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴]
[𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗶𝗿]

Hello? If you are hearing or watching this to whatever device you had,

[𝗣𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲]
[𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝘀]
[𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀]

That means I badly need your help.

[𝗣𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲]
[𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴]
[𝗦𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴]

I need you to please, believe me on this one.

[𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴]
[𝗦𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴]
[𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴]