two.

Scanning herself through the tall mirror, she gently touch the soft fabric and smiled to herself. She was getting marry, to someone she barely know.

She never kissed, nor even hugged someone. She was afraid, to love someone. No one will accept for who she was. She got bullied because she was mute, she could not defend herself. Her mother was the only light that shone through her entire life and, him.

"You're stupid!" The boy exclaimed and all his friends were laughing at her weak form on the floor.

"Yeah, and mute!" Said the girl, one of the boy's friend.

Crying silently on the floor, she accepted all the bad words that were thrown at her. She could not defend herself, not when she was mute. How could she?

"What is the point of being a smartass when you can't talk? Such a waste with your beautiful face" he laughed again and kicked her hard on her injured leg, making her groaned in pain silently. She was crying even more, with her haggard breathing until a voice speak.

"So what if she is mute, she is not yours problem" all eyes were on on the voice as she slowly looked up to look at the voice's owner.

A tall boy, with a shiny black hair and a small mole under his left eye was looking back at her.

"Who are you? Get lost!" The boy that bullied her said and pushed him a little.

"Let her go" he said and gave the another boy a glare. The boy snickered and turned to his group of friends.

"Trying to be hero huh" as he was trying to throw a punch at the black hair boy, he dodged the punch easily.

"Wha-" the black hair boy didn't wasted any time as he quickly punch his stomach and kicked his right leg making him groaned in pain. All of his friends were shocked and afraid when they saw how their friend was clutching on his stomach hard and the boy started to cry.

"Mommm it hurts" he cried and his friends quickly dragged him out there when the black hair boy gave them a glare to get lost. Quickly pulling the hurt boy with them, one of his friend shouted

"His mother gonna kill you!"

Ignoring them, the black hair boy slowly crouched down infront of her miserable and frightening form. Her breathing got louder when he gave her a long stare and reaching his hand to fix her hair and gently using his fingers to wipe the smudge on her cheek.

He pulled out a pororo water bottle out from his bag and a blue handkerchief, wetting the handkerchief, gently he wiped her injured leg.

"You should defend yourself" she looked towards him that was so focused on wiping her leg, afraid he would hurt her more in some ways.

When he felt she was staring at him, he turned his head from her leg to look at her. He didn't even smile.

"You should fight back. What are you doing crying and being weak? It's not wrong for people like you to live in this world. People like you deserve to live happily" upon he said that, she started to cry again, in silent.

"Don't cry" he said calmly and wiping her tears with his back hand.

She gave him a small smile and reached her hand inside her skirt's pocket and pulled out a pen and a notepad. Ripping the paper apart, she handed the paper to him. He took and read it

'Thank you for saving me' averting his eyes to look at her, she genuinely smiled at him and he stunned at her smile. He never had someone who had smiled at him with sparkles and happiness in her eyes like she did.

Slowly, his lips turned upwards and that was the first time she had saw his smile.

That was 12 years ago, when she was 11 years old. After that incident, that was the last time she saw him. Hanguk School, she knew his school was different from her when she saw his school uniform that day, when he saved her. Even when she tried to look for him at his school, she could not find him.

After 2 months long searching for him, she decided to give up not when her mother starting to get worried when she would come back home late in the evening because she was searching for him.

Knocking on the door made her quickly snapped from her past and she looked towards the door only to find her mother was smiling at her.

Staring at her mother's face, she noticed her mother's eyes were red. Quickly reaching a notepad on the table, she wrote something and gave it to her mother.

'Mom, why are you crying?' Her mother chuckled and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm not crying. You looked so beautiful today, sweetheart" she gave her mother a small smile before giving her a new note.

'Why did you asked me to marry Hyunjin, mom?' Her mother smiled at her before gently caressed her hair.

"You've suffered so much these past years. Did you remember when I said I believe in fate?" She nodded slowly and her mother smiled again.

"I trusted my mother's instinct. I can feel it, Hyunjin can bring happiness in your life. The first time I met him I know something was making me to marry you off to him" she was stunned as she looked at her mother's face that was shining with pureness.

Looking at her palm, she started to remind herself. He loves his girlfriend. How was that possible?

"What are you thinking about? Come on, the wedding is starting soon" she looked at her and her mother gave her a small smile.

"You grow up to be a very beautiful lady"