Prologue!

Airport:

She was returning back to india after two and a half years.She was numb of any feeling because she didn't care about the people she once loved. She returned because her 'friends' wife was having a baby soon. Payal, who once was her sister, best friend and even a sister in law. She gracefully swung her legs over the first class seat getting up from the private jet seat after a long journey.Her face was a straight serious face and she was wearing her armani diamond studded shades. She stood up ignoring all the cat calls, whistles and hoots she was getting from boys and men all over the plane as she was used to it.

 She stood up ignoring all the cat calls, whistles and hoots she was getting from boys and men all over the plane as she was used to it

She was wearing a bodycon dress and nude heels

She was wearing a bodycon dress and nude heels .The dress was embracing her perfect curves.She picked up her Louis Vuitton bag signaling her assistant to pick up the rest of her belongings. She walked with elegance towards Karan ,Karan Singhania, who is her best friend and the manager of her company. She is the sole owner of AK Designs and Raichand Designs.She walked through the terminal with the security guards and her employes whilst she linked her arms with Karan. While walking she was bombarded with the paparazzi, why wouldnt she ,she was the most powerful and richest indian woman. Do I need to add sexy and amazingly naturally beautiful with a wonderful figure? She walked past all of them to the exit of the airport and soon saw her Lamborghini. She grabbed the car keys and Karan sat on the passenger seat and drove towards her destination.

The Raichand Mansion!

She is Khushi Raichand . A multi billionare business woman. A CHANGED Woman!

Hope you all like it ❤