Chapter 16

Khushi(screaming): What the hell are you doing?

Arnav(holding her arms): Khushi stop hiding your feelings.... I know that you still love me.

Khushi(getting out of his hold): Stop touching me. I don't love you and I never will. What happened between us was a mistake nothing more...it was pure lust. Nothing else!

Arnav( rolling his eyes): Yeah yeah of course...keep on doing this act....

Khushi(pushing him away and getting down the counter): Shut up Arnav.. I'm gonna wake Arushi up...oh and please don't forget that you are here for Aru only..
Arnav sighed and nodded at her.
He took a seat while Khushi went to wake Arushi up.

Arushi's Room:

Khushi(sitting on the bed and caressing her face):Baby come on wake up. We have to go shopping right?

Arushi(still sleepyy):Mommy I'm very tired. Is Arnab coming ? I want to meet him please mumma.

Khushi(sighing): He is in the kitchen waiting for you baby. Okay? Happy now? Get up!

Arushi(getting up):Yeah I'm happy mommy. I really like him he is very nice and handsomee(hugging her)

Khushi hugged her back and caressed her hair.

Khushi(laughing): Yeah he is handsome. I love you baby. Never forget that.

Kissing her nose while Arushi giggled and kissed her nose too.

Arushi: I love you too mummy.

Khushi: Okay enough now get up! Your friend is waiting.
Arushi: okay.
With that Arushi also went to get ready.
Khushi went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Kitchen:

Khushi prepared the breakfast and the three of them were enjoying it together.
Khushi and Arnav looked at each other and decided that it is time to tell Arushi about her father.
Khushi(leaning towards arushi): Baby we have to talk to you about an important topic. You remember a few days ago you asked me about where your papa is and why your friends have one and you don't....
Arushi nodded.

Khushi( sighing gathering courage): So actually your so called new friend is your father Arushi. Arnav is your father baby.

Arnav(turned to Arushi):Yes my princess I'm your father and I promise to never leave you alone again.

Arushi( screaming in happiness): I have a papa? Yeyyyyy I have a daddy now. My daddy is Arnab. I love you daddy.

Khushi( laughing at her and taking her on her lap):But my little princess there is one more thing I wanna tell you. As you know mommy and daddy are living separately since mommy find out she is pregnant with you. I mean mommy and daddy are friends and they respect each other but they will never be like your friends parents. Daddy has his own house and his own family.

Arushi(looking at Arnav ): But why doesn't daddy stay with us. We are also family na ?

Arnav took her in his arms and kissed her forehead and hands.

Arnav(caressing her hair):Princess what mommy tried to say is daddy will always be with you and you are also a part of his family..it's just that mommy is a little angry with daddy because of some mistakes daddy did. I always have time for my little angel and she is my first priority. You know I have a big family at home and I'm sure they are all going to be very happy for meeting you.

Arushi(clapping her hand): Yeyy Arushi has a big family you heard mommy.
Khushi nodded and smiled at her cuteness.
Khushi: Never forget that mommy and daddy will always love you cause your are our little wonder  and our beautiful princess.