Chapter 14

Raichand Mansion:

Khushi couldn't stop thinking about her talk with her sister Payal. She knew some day she would have to tell Arushi about Arnav being her dad.

It was midnight and she spend the whole day at the office after dropping Arushi off at Sana's house. She tried to focus on work to forget about Arnav, unsuccessfully.

Khushi(slamming the laptop down with teary eyes): What the hell? Why can't I just focus on my work? I hate you Arnav I just hate you. What's wrong with me ?

Looking at the time 4am she collected her belongings and left for home.

Next Morning:

Khushi was sitting on her swing at the backyard looking at the sky. She couldn't sleep after leaving her office and just sat there thinking about life. She didn't eat or drink anything. Lost her appetite completely. She stood up when her doorbell rang. It was Sana. Sana(angrily): Khush what the hell is wrong with you? Are you okay ? You look very bad.

Khushi(sighing and falling on the couch): I'm fine Sana. I'm so sorry I didn't call you yesterday. Thanks for taking care of aru. I'll pick her up from kindergarten.

Sana(sitting next to her): are you sure Khushi? You don't look well. Did you even eat anything? It doesn't look like you did..... Khushi look I understand you are very confused and it's just you are going through a difficult situation right now but I cant see you like this. Go and talk to him please you'll feel better and he has the right to know about his baby girl. You can't snatch this right from him. Aru needs him and as much as you want to deny it... I know deeply inside you need him as well

Khushi looked down at her lap and the tears started to make their way down.
Khushi(crying): sana you don't understand...I know he has the right but it's just that I'm scared.... I don't want to got through the same situation again...there is his family and the mine also how am I supposed to deal with this I just can't.
Sana(taking her hand): Khushi you are a very strong woman and I believe in you, you dealt with these situations in the past and you have built this huge empire in such a short time. Just be strong I'm always with you whenever you need me I'm just a call away.

Khushi hugged Sana tightly and let the tears flow.

Raizada Mansion:

Arnav was very happy today as he planned to visit his daughter Arushi at the kindergarten.

Arnav( taking his jacket): I'm leaving for work have a good day and take care all of you.

He went to his office and worked a bit when it was time for Arushi to be picked up. Arnav knew Khushi would be there also, so he thought it would be a good chance to talk to her as well about their daughter.

Kindergarten:

Khushi parked her car as she arrived earlier than the usual time and bought a coffee at the coffee shop next to the kindergarten.

Khushis Attire:

She was drinking her coffee when she saw a familiar car parking next to her and she got shocked when she saw Arnav

Khushi quickly turned around.
Khushi( thinking): what the fuck is he doing here ? Oh god help me.
Arnav( spotting her): hey Khushi.
Khushi( turning around): hey... ehmm what are you doing here? Stalking me ?
Arnav(shaking his head): no of course not. I'm waiting for my daughter. I wanna spend some time with her if that's okay for you.
Khushi(looking deeply into his eyes): Hey mister I think you forgot the talk we had yesterday... who gave you the permission to meet my daughter?
Arnav(leaning towards her): You meant...our daughter. Look Khushi I get it you are angry and you don't even wanna see my face but hey it's about our daughter... she needs a father and I'm ready to give her all the love I can. Just give me a chance to talk to her and see her.
Khushi looked into his eyes with her teary ones and then just turned to the other side to ignore the proximity between them.

Khushi(wiping her tears): Hmm okay... but I'm warning you... one tear in my daughter's eye and I will remove you in a click from our lives.
Arnav: I really promise.... oh there she is coming.

Arushi saw her mom standing there with a man who looked quite familiar.

Arushi( running into her mums arms): mommyyy I missed you so much.

Khushi(kissing her and taking her bag off): I missed you too baby. More than you can imagine baby....
Arushi turned around and looked at Arnav who looked away trying to control his tears.
Arnav(kneeling in front of Aru): Hey princess...my name is Arnav and yours?
Arushi(shying away): Hello my name is Arushi but my friends and mommy call me aru as well.
Arnav(smiling):  Oh really? Your name is beautiful just like you.... so Aru will you be my friend please....
Arushi looked at Khushi who nodded in response.
Arushi(hugging his leg): Of courseeee I would love to if that's okay with mommy.
Arnav who got shocked with her sudden hug, hugged her back.

Khushi(wiping her tears and taking Aru in her arms): So Aru my little princess... what do you wanna do today? You can spend the whole day with your new friend cause mommy has a lot of work at the office.

Arushi(thinking deeply):hmmm... I want to buy lots of dolls and looootttsss of sweets....and pinky pinky dresses.
Khushi laughed at her and shook her head at her crazy daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it
Lots of love
Alara