Chapter 4

Hospital:

Khushi was laying on the hospital bed with a sprained arm and a bandage on her forehead.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Aditya and Sana sitting on a chair next to her.
Sana(noticing Khushi woke up): Khushi are you fine? Shall I call the nurse? Are you in pain?
Khushi(with a weak voice and sore throat): Relax Sana I'm perfectly fine just feeling a little weak. You don't have to worry so much. I'm not a kid.
Sana smiled at her and said.
Sana(in a sweet tone): of course I will worry. You aren't only my friend but my sister as well. Please take care of yourself.
Khushi: Thank you. I will.
Khushi tried to get up only to hiss in pain because of her sprained arm.
Khushi(closing her eyes and touching her arm): Ahhh!Sh*t!

She held her arm in pain.
Sana(leaning towards her): Khushi wait. I'll help you. You have a sprained arm and a deep wound on your forehead. Why don't you just tell me that you want to sit? You are so stubborn! Wait I'll help you.

She shook her head and glared at Khushi.

Khushi(rolling her eyes): Relax Sana....okay help me.
Khushi sat on the bed now with the help of Sana. After fifteen minutes the doctor entered the room.
Doctor(smiling politely): Good Afternoon Ms.Raichand. How are you feeling now ?
Khushi: I'm perfectly fine Doctor I just have a little headache and of course my arm hurts a little.
Doctor: That's completely normal. You have a deep wound on your forehead. That cut could have caused a memory loss so you are very lucky. Ms.Raichand you need bed rest for the next two days and please no work stress. I'll prescribe some medicines which you have to take till your next appointment. After that you will be perfectly fine. At the reception they will tell you your next appointment to remove your bandages.
Take care and get well soon.
Khushi: Thank you doctor.
Doctor: You are welcome. I'll take your leave.
With that he left the room and Sana helped Khushi to fresh up and change in some comfortable clothes.

Khushi's Attire:

After changing Khushi got discharged and went home to take rest

----------------------------------------

Kindly vote and comment.