My God Your Beautiful.

I haven't seen Jordan in months. His mom called me and thanked me for sending him home. She also gave her apologizes for Jordan's behavior and she even told me that he had a new place. I'm happy for him. I really am. I hope he can stay on track.

I moved in with Brody. At first I was sleeping in the guest rooms, but now I sleep with Brody. We decided that when my medical problems are completely over with that we'll continue dating and maybe even find a bigger house. But for now, we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. It's nice and cozy but it'll never be big enough if we want kids.

The doctor told me that I'm okay and that I'm okay to have sex now. I just can't bring myself to do it yet though. Brody doesn't push the subject thank goodness. I'll be ready one day.

"Hey babe. Do you have plans tonight?" Brody asks as he walks in the room.

"Other than spending the evening with my hot boyfriend, nope." I say with a smile.

"Would you like to go to this dinner party with me? It's for my boss and it's a very dressy thing." he asks sweetly.

"I would love to. Let me just get ready." I say as I stand up.

"Your the best. Oh, before you start getting ready, will you help me find a tux and a tie?" he asks.

"Of course I will." I say as I walk to our nice clothing closet.

I see he has a navy tux, a black one, and a dark green one. I consider what I'm gonna wear and finally pick the navy tux with a yellow tie. I hand it to him and then grab my yellow dress.

I walk to the bathroom and curl my hair to perfection. Then I put on some light makeup. I slide the dress on and smile as I see that it still fits perfectly. It flows all the way to the ground but it hugs my body tightly. The back is cut out and stops before you can see anything too bad. I pin my hair to the right and and slide on some some silver heels along with my jewelry. I give my reflection one last look and smile. I look damn good.

I walk out of the bathroom and see my sweet Brody struggling with his tie.

"Here let me." I say as I walk over to him and grab the tie.

"Woah." He says when he sees me.

"I clean up good." I say with a smirk as I start to tie his tie.

"You look beautiful baby." He says with a smile.

"Well thank you. You look handsome too Brody." I say as I finish the tie and tighten it up some.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Brody says as he pulls my face closer to his.

"I don't know what I would do without you either sweetie." I say before I reach up and kiss him gently.

"My God Em. Your beautiful." He says as he pulls away and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thank you Brody." I whisper softly.

I feel the overwhelming need to tell him how I feel.

"Brody I have to tell you something. And it's important." I say as I pull away to look him in the face.

"You can tell me anything." He says with a smile.

"I've known you for 3 years and you have always been there for me. I don't know where I would be if you weren't there. Everyone can see how we look at each other and everyone knows our history and even where we stand today. I don't know why I've made the choices that I've made in the past but just know that I choose you for now and always. Brody I'm in love with you. I love you Brody." I say as my eyes fill with tears.

Brody crashes his lips on mine and I instantly respond as I press myself tightly to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and we deepen the kiss. Then the phone rings. Brody let's me go and answers his phone.

"Hello?" he says. Then there's a pause.

"Yes sir were coming. Were leaving now." He says and hangs up.

"Let me grab my purse and phone." I say before kissing his cheek and walking to grab my stuff.

"Come on babe!" Brody yells from the door.

"Im coming baby!" I yell back as I rush to the door.

We walk out to the car and the drive is faster than I expected.

"Okay remember this is for my boss. We need to be good and on our best behavior." Brody says worriedly.

"Brody we've got this. Were good. We can do this. I love you." I say as I pull his face to mine and kiss his lips softly.

"I love you too baby." Brody says with a smile.

Brody gets out and opens the door for me. I wrap my hand around his elbow and we walk into the fancy place.