Chapter 33: The Weapon

*DRACULA VOICE* GOOD EVENING, REAPERS!!

FUNNIEST COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER WILL GET FEATURED ON MY INSTAGRAM STORY/ A COLLECTION ON MY INSTAGRAM!!! 

OH MAN, YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS! IT'S SO FUN THAT I HAVE THE WHOLE STORY IN MY HEAD AND YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MY JOB 

Here's the link to Facebook group for Death is My BFF!! (JOIN USSSSS!! Link in my bio on Wattpad too!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/308207282529485/

Twitter/Instagram: Katrocks247

            "Why is it," Death growled in his usual velvety but chilling voice as he stalked a slow circle around his reapers, "whenever I leave one of you idiots alone with the girl, chaos erupts?"

When nobody responded, Death ceased his circling to glare at Wolf. "Was I not clear with my instructions?"

"You were perfectly clear, my Lord," Wolf responded.

Death prowled past Wolf and stopped at Gunner. He snatched a Twizzler hanging out of Gunner's mouth and threw it to the floor, grinding it under his boot. "Are you not all indebted to me for my efforts to recover you from eternal damnation?" Death inquired.

"We are forever indebted, my Lord," replied Gunner, staring unhappily at the fallen Twizzler.

"Have I not been a generous and merciful Master to you all?" Death asked of Denim, coming face to face with him.

Denim dropped his eyes submissively. "You have always been generous to us, my Lord."

"Then why the fuck," Death roared, now standing before Leo and Blade, the chords of muscle in his neck protruding like a drill sergeant, "did I just walk into a goddamn World War III?"

Good God, this was hard to watch. In just five minutes, Death had managed to make the seven masculine men turn into terrified puppies with their tail wedged between their legs.

And here I was, pitifully turned on by it.

Feeling bad for the Reapers and also a bit pissed at Death for ditching me today, I debated on chiming in with something mouthy. Maybe about Death not able to control himself around me lately either. Before I could speak, the Grim Reaper turned his drilling gaze onto Leo. I was surprised that Leo had challenged his stare back. A part of me wished that Leo would say something about defending me and blame Blade, but he didn't.

"And you, Leo," Death finally said, "you've disappointed me the most. I expect better from you, especially because of your incessant interest in Faith."

Leo kept that unflinching expression up. "With all due respect, I have no idea what you're talking about, Your Highness."

Death's jaw tightened. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Blade, who was still clearly coming down from an anger episode, muttered a nasty sentence under his breath.

Death vanished in a mist of black and reappeared in front of Blade like a monster straight out of a nightmare. He fisted the reaper by the shirt, fangs lengthening in his mouth. "I don't recall giving you permission to speak. Keep your smartass comments to yourself, or I'll carve them into your skin."