{ THIRTEEN }

CHAPTER 13 | Art

MARK'S P.O.V.

Of course I knew he was lying. Well, partially lying, but I suppose he did it because he was too afraid that I might kill him right there.

He said he had been looking at my tattoo since the first day he saw me, but I ain't no fool. His eyes would lock with mine on several occasions, and that pissed me off. Like, what the hell was he looking at? But after he explained himself it didn't look like he liked me. He also said I looked mysterious, and that was enough to convince me. It looks like I was right about having dudes looking at me because of my mysterious appearance. But nothing unusual.

I was even going to tell him that he hadn't been looking at my tattoo the entire time. That he also looked at me in the eyes. But I didn't say it. Something inside me told me that I shouldn't get mad at a boy like him. He looked so scared, nervous, vulnerable. I kinda felt bad for him, so I didn't get into any unnecessary discussions.

I don't like making fun of people without any reason. Only if I really have one. That makes me much less of a jerk, I guess.

After Zack explained himself and said he didn't like me and was completely straight, then he gave me a reason not to bother him anymore. But then I wonder: what would I have done if he'd said he actually liked me? Is that a well enough reason to bother him? I knew I promised Wyatt I would respect any kind of sexualities, but only the thought of another guy being attracted to me, disgusts me. I can't help it.

Anyway, that's not the case. Zack doesn't like me, I obviously don't like him, he's not gay, and I'm ok with that.

Next day, as usual, I was hanging out with my friends at the school's yard. I was listening to their chattering and speaking only when I had to. Herman was talking about his favorite topic: hot girls and his fantasies with them.

"One day I want to have a threesome with two hot girls, and watch them as they kiss and touch each other. Damn."

I actually liked the idea as well.

"I was all night with that thought in my head, if you know what I mean."

"Seriously, you need to give your dick a little break, don't you think?" Scarlet said.

"Finally someone says it." Skylar said as she brought her cigarette to her lips.

Herman laughed. "Don't tell me you girls you don't like giving your pussies a little attention."

"Yes, a little. But not as much as you do." Scarlet said.

"Please." He scoffed. "Says the one who's addicted to sex. You're just as pervert as me, so don't act as if you were an innocent angel."

Scarlet gasped and looked at me to tell him something, but I just shrugged, with a look that said I can't argue about that. There was no arguing about Herman's words.
She just huffed and crossed her arms while Rupert and Herman laughed.

I looked around the yard to see if I could find Zack among the crowd, I don't know why, just curious. Indeed, I found him walking with a big roll of paper under his arm, walking with a dark blue haired girl at his side, who I suppose was Amber. It was surprising how Amber had become friends with that small group of people, since she had always liked to have lots of crazy friends.

But wait, why was Zack carrying the poster? I thought I told him to give it to that girl, whose name I kept forgetting. It's nothing serious, but I bet he took it home on purpose so he could he see the drawing I was working on, and he somehow showed it to his friends at some point.