{ FOURTEEN }

CHAPTER 14 | Zack

Next day classes went by so fucking slowly. As always, History class was killing me. My attempts for trying to keep my eyes open during the lesson failed. I had fell asleep without noticing, until some dude woke me up by smacking me on the back of my head. The bastard is lucky I didn't see him, otherwise, I would have returned something more than a smack.

I had woken up with a puddle of my own saliva on the table of my seat. So fucking embarrassing. When I looked at the time, I found out there were still 40 minutes left of class. That pissed me off a lot more. If some fucker is going to wake me up in class, he better do it when the class is finished!

And to make things worse, our math teacher wasn't as dumb as always today. He literally yelled at us to shut up and deliver our homework, which I, of course, didn't do. Skylar didn't do it either, so we were fucked.

I was finally out of these boring ass classes, heading to the lockers to wait for my gang. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still studying. I suck at everything, except at art. And sports. Although I don't do much sports, and I skip most of the classes. That doesn't affect my grades.

As I approached the lockers, I found Zack pulling some things from his own locker. It was just like a week ago, when he looked at me like an idiot. Except this time it wasn't going to be the same. What a better way to brighten up my bad day than making a little fun of him?

I smirked evilly as I approached him and let my backpack fall and hit the floor. The sound startled him, making him look up at me a bit scared. I leaned on the locker beside him.

"Hi there, you pillock. What are you doing?" I greeted.

"Oh, h-hey Mark. Well... I was just taking some things to-" My attention drifted off from him, and my eyes caught sight of a particular number that was showing at the top of his locker. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

As I kept laughing and holding my stomach, I could see Zack's confused expression on me. I recovered myself from my laughing attack. "Dude, you got the locker #69? Pfft, poor you."

"Oh... well, yes. What's wrong with it?" He asked. Was this kid that innocent or was he just acting like a fool?

"Do you really want me to explain it?" I asked, smiling evilly. He said nothing, he just scratched the back of his head. Did I really want to ruin his innocence? Yeah, why not?

"It's that sexy position where a hot girl sucks you, while you lick her at the same time." I said and watched as his eyes widened. I started laughing again.

"There was no need to explain it. I already knew." He said. That stopped me from laughing and I looked at him, surprised.

"You did?"

He simply nodded.

"Wow. You're not as innocent as I thought you'd be." I said, actually impressed. He shrugged and closed his locker as he leaned on it too. I was glad he wasn't leaving yet. "So, tell me. How many girlfriends have you had?"

The question seemed to make him a little nervous. "A lot." He replied casually. "Well, not a lot, but yeah, I've had plenty."

"Oh really?" I asked, not sure if I should believe him.

"Yeah. Most of them were at middle school. We used to hang out a lot. But we didn't last too much, so yeah."

I hummed and nodded. "And did you ever fuck them?" I teased.

His eyes widened again as he looked at me. "Um, why do you want to know that?"

"Come on dude, just tell me. I won't tell anyone." I said, and I meant it. It's not like I was going all over the school yelling Zack fucked a girl!