Chapter 2

Lucifer

Once the driver parked our car, I helped Maisie to get out. She was looking absolutely gorgeous. Bella did an excellent job selecting the dress. But now my main problem starts.

How will I save my innocent wife from the hungry demons present inside?

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled my close to me. As we walked inside, all eyes trails towards us. Women were looking at me with their usual stupid lust. But the men were eye raping my wife. And my sweet love, oblivious to her surrounding, smiled at everyone passing her.

'How can anyone be so innocent? Can't she see the hunger and hate in their eyes?'

I sighed heavily, controlling myself. I glared at every single person eyeing my wife, no matter men or women.

We made our way towards Mr and Mrs Blake. They looked at us and smiled brightly. Mrs Blake hugged Maisie lovingly, whereas Mr Blake shook his hands with me.

"You two are looking absolutely beautiful together" Mrs Blake said.
Maisie smiled at her and was about to say something, when a voice cut her off.
"Maisie? Is that you?" Jason's voice came from behind, making Maisie jump slightly. He was looking at her with wide eyes. I was not dumb as my woman because I detected Jason's emotion right in a second. His eyes held surprise, adoration, lust but mostly, love.

'Fucking hell boy. Are you in love with my woman?' I thought hard, controlling my anger. Maisie turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey Jason. Happy birthday. May God bless you" she shook his hands casually but that fucktard, held her hand more then necessary time. I cleared my throat and pulled Maisie towards me. She looked up at me, confused but didn't said anything.

"Happy birthday" I nodded towards him. But he dared to glare at me?? I smirked at his response, so I pulled Maisie again towards me and kissed her side neck. I wanted to show everyone that this beautiful woman belongs to me. She's all mine.

Only mine

As usual Maisie blushed hard. Mr and Mrs Blake chuckled at her reaction but Jason glared harder at me. When I raised my eyebrow at him, he averted his eyes.

"Excuse me" he said and went away. We talked with Mr and Mrs Blake for sometime then went towards the bar.
I ordered juice for Maisie and Brandy for me. We were talking when a girl came in between us. When she faced me, my blood started boiling in anger.

It was Jenna fucking Larsson. Bitch.

She leaned towards me and smirked, trying to look sexy but failing miserably. I looked at Maisie but she was looking at us with confused expression. Her head was tilted slightly as she continued to watch us.

"Ohh. Hello there cousin. I didn't saw you there" Jenna said while turning towards Maisie. When Maisie noticed Jenna, her face looked paled and she froze. Jenna bend over and starts grinding her ass on me. I roughly held her by her arm and pushed her harshly, making her almost fall. A gasp escaped Maisie's mouth and she was about to help Jenna but I stopped her.
Jenna angrily glared at me and Maisie and went away stomping her foots.

"Why did you do that?" Maisie said in a low voice. I looked at her and a gasp escaped her pretty mouth. I saw her eyes widened up. I bet she could see my anger because she choose not to say anything after that.

I ordered some shots and gulped it down angrily. Maisie was standing beside me quietly, clearly scared from me. I sighed angrily and was about to say something, when Mr Blake's announcement cut me off.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. As you know its my beloved son's birthday, I would also like to make an official announcement. Today, I hand over my company to my son, making him the new CEO of Blake's textile industry". Everyone clapped and cheered for Jason.

Then Jason gave a small speech, thanking his parents and stupid stuff like that. After his speech, he cut the cake. When I looked closely, I noticed the Larsson bitches standing behind Jason. I took a deep breath, clearing my mind. I wrapped my hands around my wife's waist and hugged her from behind.

She looked shocked for a moment as she froze then and there. But slowly, she relaxed on my arms and we stayed like that for some moments.