Chapter 4

Maisie

When we reached home, Lucifer went out of the car and slammed the door close. I didn't move an inch from my seat, eyeing Lucifer with tears falling eyes. He then opened the passenger door for me. I shakily came out. But Lucifer had other plans as he dragged me by holding wrist, avoiding my cries.

"Lu- Lucifer... Please sl- slow down. Lucifer please" I kept begging him, but he never listen.

He dragged me to our bedroom. When we reached inside, he tugged me hard, in front of him. I grabbed on his suit coat to stable myself. I looked up at him in horror.

"Explain" he hissed.
I remained silent. I was trying hard not to cry out loud like a baby. So sniffs and hiccups were my answer to his question.

"FUCKING EXPLAIN" he shouted at me, holding my arms tightly. I sobbed loudly and tried to free my arms. But the more I struggle, the more it get painful.

"Y- you are hu- hurting me" I sobbed.
"Then. Fucking. Explain" he said calmly.
"Wh- when you went aw- away....wi-th Mr... Mr Blake, Jaso- Jason asked me for a dan- dance. I...I declined his off- offer ....but...but he insisted. We were dancing when.... When...." I tried my best to explain the situation with many hiccups and sobs. But I stopped at one particular point, not knowing how to explain further.

"When what?" He asked. One can clearly hear the anger from his voice.
"Wh- when...he said he lov- loved me" I whispered. I thought Lucifer might not have heard me, but when I looked up at him I knew he heard every single word.

His eyes went dark. Those grey orbs were fully black now with anger. I whimpered.

"Then?" He asked.
"I...I-I stopped dancing and we- went to the bal- balcony. He fol- followed me out. We....we w-were talking...wh-when suddenly he k-kissed me. Then yo- you came" I looked down in shame, crying.

"What was Jenna saying?" He asked with clenched jaws. I lightly gasp at his question. I remained silent, breathing hard.

"Do you love that fucktard?" He asked, narrowing his eyes on me.
"Wh-what?" I whispered.
"DO. YOU. FUCKING. LOVE. HIM?" he yelled again. I stepped back from him in fear.

"No...no" I shook my head, sobbing uncontrollably. He grabbed my wrist and pulled my trembling body towards him and tightly held me by my waist. I didn't dare to look up at him. I kept looking at his chest, crying to myself and slightly shaking.

"Was he a good kisser?" He said in a very calm voice. I looked up at him in shock and horror.

"Did you enjoyed his kiss?" He asked again, caressing my cheeks. I shivered in fear and shook my head furiously.
"No?" He raised his eyebrow at me.
"No" I whispered.

A loud gasp was released by my mouth when he pulled me closer and kissed me harshly. I closed my eyes in his roughness. The kiss and hard rough. Very rough. Making my tears fall. I sobbed into the kiss and tried to push him. He growled angrily and pushed me back to the bed. I fell on the bed, with a soft thud.

'No. No. Not this again'

I cried when I saw him undoing his dress. I tried to get up but one look from him told me it would be a very bad idea. When he pulled out his shirt, he threw it away. Now he was only dressed in his black pants, with nothing in upper half. Any girl looking at him might think how handsome he is. But I know. I know the devil is going to unleash now.

"Look at me" he said. But I didn't.
He crouched in above of me, making me go back. He roughly start caressing my cheeks and neck. Then suddenly he grabbed a fistful of my hair, hard. Not so hard to hurt me but enough to held me in position. I gasped when he tilted my head up to look at him.

"Look at me, wife" he hissed. I whimpered looking up at him. He moved closer, hardly leaving any distance.

"Listen to me and listen good. You, my beautiful wife, belongs to me. I don't want anyone near you ever again. You are mine. Your soul, body, every fucking thing belongs to me. So next time, I won't hesitate to kill those fucktards, lusting around you". With that he kissed me.

He grabbed the front of my dress and harshly ripped it off. I was a crying mess. I begged him to stop but he never listen.

He violently fucked me. Leaving many red marks, hickeys and bruises on my skin. He never stopped. He continued whole night, claiming his right.

"Lucifer please stop" I asked him for the 'nth' time. He groaned and started kissing me. I was exhausted as hell. But he continued moving in and out of me. I gasped when he went deeper.

"Tell me you love me" he groaned huskily near my ear. I froze.

'What?'

"Say it" he ordered biting my neck. I whimpered in pain as tears starts falling again.
"Please stop" I sobbed.
He again grabbed my hair and said, "I will. Once you say it".

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to say it but nothing came out. He tighten his grip on my hair and pounded on me hardly. I cried out loud.

"Ahhh. Lucifer" I sobbed, "I-I... I lo-love you. Please stop. Please" I whispered, loosing my all strength.

He smiled looking down at me and kissed me passionately.
"I love you too. More than anything else". I would have reacted on his confession but due to his endless love making, I didn't said anything.

We reached our climax at the same time and luckily, he pulled out this time. He tugged me towards him and held me close. I was so tired that I was unable to open my eyes.

"Good night love" was the last thing I heard and soon I fell asleep.