Chapter 10: The punisher 🔪

A/N: SPG alert! I warn you this part has matured content. If you're age is under 18 just skipped this part. 😇

Jennie's POV

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

These 3 words keeps bagging on my mind after hearing it from Lisa. I don't know what to react but I've realised one thing about it. Lisa has really an effect to me. Gosh, she makes my heart beats so fast lately and it's creeping me out why I'm being selfish when it comes to her. I'm not like a Territorial person or possessive type but what happened to me? Why I feel like I'm starting to become one of them?

JenJen!

I love you too!, I shouted because I'm so shocked to the person who called me.

So, you're inlove with me Jen?, Nayeon just asked. Oh, so this little bunny is the one who surprised me.

Seriously? Me? Inlove to you? Never in your dreams! Actually I want to crush you into pieces right now! Don't you know how to knock? Why you're entering my house without informing! I said to her.

Sorry Jen! I'm so excited to tell the latest news in our Uni now! But I didn't know that you're dreaming of your wife and I even heard you saying I love you too hahaha! Nayeon said while teasing me. If I only know that telling her about me and Lisa's marriage will let her tease me I shouldn't do it.

Shut up your mouth plsss before I can control myself not to kill you, I said to her while glaring.

Yeah yeah yeah! As if I'm scared? Nayeon said sarcastically. Arrgh! This girl is really getting in my nerves! If she's not my best friend I will kill her right now! She's the only one who's not scared to me.Everyone here in YGU are all scared to me even I just looking at them seriously. They can't resist my death glares that's why they always respecting and followed whatever I want. I'm not being boastful here, but to tell you the truth I'm the quenbee and queen of bitchy attitude in our Uni.

Hey! Sorry Jen hahaha I'm just teasing you! You know it is my kind of showing my love? Anyways, I really missed you! Without you in my side is a kind of depressing! But don't mind it all I need is to know what's happening between you and Lisa your wife? Are you two good now? Nayeon said it continuesly to me like she was not fan of breathing hahaha.

It's ok nothing's new,I said to her in casual.

Weh? Even though I saw you two lately arguing because of Lisa is with another girl? Nayeon said. After hearing that I remember again the argument that me and Lisa shared lately down to the part when she said to me that "I love you thingy". Shit! Why I always thinking about it? Arrgh, I don't want to remember it anymore.

Flashback

I love you, Lisa said to me.

I don't know why this words come out to her. It's really confusing now! Is it really the time she will accept the fact that she loved me? Is it for real? She's inlove with me?

I don't know why but a part of me is celebrating now. I can't deny hearing it from her makes me feel happy. I just don't know why but I admit I'm really happy right now.

Ah... Jennie what I'm saying is I love you..... Hmmmm! Life! Yeah that what I meant I love you,Life! So plsss, don't kill me right now because I love my life. I'll promise I will never break what you have said to me! Plss forgive me! Lisa begged me.