Chapter 43: Rock Bottom

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to the featured song in Media box— Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfeld. If you have some time you can tune it there 👆👆

------------------
Jennie's POV

Can I met him? Look, It's not like I'm  here to ruined your relationship if you're scared that I might snatch your fiance. But I assure you that I'm not that kind of person ok? I just want to return his handkerchief and met him once in my life. Can you do my favor?" I said in a calm tone. I was waiting for her to speak then she gave me a nod as a response.

I sigh in relief because of that. I thought she would not agreed to my favor. Good thing, she said yes.

"Ms.Jennie here's the files you are looking for. Tell me, if you need more I'm always at the service" Mr.Lee said while gasping as he reached his room.

I'm sure he had a hard time for finding what I need based from his state right now. I felt bad for him upon realizing that he just waste his time for nothing. It's useless right now because I have this lady infront of me that's more helpful than him in finding L.M. Wait, I just realized I didn't know her name yet.

"Ahhmmm, I just realized I didn't know your name yet. Mind if you will introduce yourself to me?" I asked the lady. But instead of answering me, Mr. Lee is the one who speak to me.

"Sorry for intruding in your conversation. But Ms. Jennie do you still need this files" he pointed out the bunch of papers beside him. Oh, I forgot about Mr.Lee who's also here.

"Sorry Mr.Lee but I don't need it anymore. There's someone who can help me right now" I paused and look to the lady's direction or should I say Mr.Lee's secretary? Maybe?

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Jeon So Min" she hastily answered.

"Oh right I have Jeon So Min now. She can really help me so I'm sorry I can't used this things anymore" I look at the papers beside him. I can clearly saw in his face that he was really pissed off right now because I just wasted his time for nothing but he's hiding it by smiling fakely to me. Well, I can't blame him from that part if I was in his situation I will literally get pissed off too.

Since, I don't want to make myself bad in his eyes. An idea came to my mind which I believed that can make his day happier and made him forgot what I've done this day. I guess, it will work

"But still I'm thankful for your help and because of that I will tell to my Dad to promote you as a school director of this School thanks" I smile sweetly to him and his expression quickly change to happy one upon hearing this.

"Is it true? Oh my God! Thank you Ms.Jennie. You really have a good heart" he said in thankful tone. I just smile as a response. I don't like this kind of conversation. I'm not used being referred as a kind person because I don't see myself as one. Honestly, I'm a true bitch at a heart and I'm not denying it because it was true.

"No, it's nothing by the way Ms.Jeon and I are heading now. I will just call you when the director's office of this school is ready for your moving in. Promise I'll call Dad immediately for your promotion" I winked at him and his face turns out to be the most victorious people I have met in my life. He's so grateful.

"Let's go Ms.Jeon!" I turn my head to Somin's face and she quickly follow my lead as she hear my voice.

"Wait Jennie! I'm with you also don't leave me here!" Jisoo shouted in our back while stressing herself on following us.

-------------------------

"We're now here. This is my fiance's house" Somin speak out of nowhere when she stopped herself driving. I look to the place where we stopped and my jaw instantly dropping when I saw the big mansion right there infront of us. I look at Jisoo's reaction and just like mine she looks amazed too.