Chapter 17: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Jennie's POV

I'm now entering Lisa's room. Actually I want to check her if her wounds is okay now. So, I decided to bring an aid kit to clean her wounds. I'm really worried to her lately if I don't have P.E performance I will stay in our clinic to take care of Lisa but since Mina was there I think my presence was not needed anymore.

I already entered her room but she's not here. So, I decided to just sit in her bed to wait for Lisa to show up.

While waiting, I noticed one book on her side table. I quickly pick it and started to take a look on the book.

The title of book is "What is Love?" I got laugh because of this. I didn't know Lisa is fun of this kind of cheesy books. Seriously? This kind of books looks very corny and childish from me.

But since I got really curious why Lisa is reading this. I still manage to read the first page. I take a look in a few words but it is not that bad at all. Well, the construction and used of words really makes it interesting and entertaining so, you will not get bored of reading this.

I continue reading it while waiting for Lisa. But there's a line that really caught my attention. It's not that really catchy but I don't know why but when I read it I feel that this words really express what I really felt for Lisa.

I can't stop reading it now. As far as I know, I don't like this kind of stuffs but what happened? Seems like it becomes my favorite.

I don't want to stop reading but there's another object that caught my attention. It is really a big book. I just saw it beside Lisa's bed. I also picked it then I saw the word "My Life" in the cover. I was about to open it but Lisa immediately come out on her C.R. So, since I have here waiting she's just here in her C.R? What tooks her so long?

Oh, Jennie you're here, she said while smiling.

Yeah, I'm here to check and clean your wound, I said.

Ok Jennie. But wa---wait what is that you are holding? She asked in nervous tone.

Hmm, I just saw it here in your bed. I got really curious what is it all about, I said to her.

Can I look at it, I said. I was about to open it but...

No don't open it, she said then quickly grab it but we get out of balance that's why we fall in her bed. She's now on top of me. Gosh, I don't like our positon right now.

I was about to get up but I noticed that she was just looking at me directly in my eyes. So, I looked on her also. It's been a moths since I looked closely to her eyes. The last time I saw it closed is before our wedding. When my father announced his shocking news. Since I'm really mad to her that time I hurt her physically but because of that we got out of balance too. Just like this, same position.

I really really missed her. Three fucking months since I start avoiding her. I really don't like this idea but being closed to her is really scary because I'm starting to feel something special for her. But now, I regret it why I did this because I only make it to myself really harder. The more I keep my distance to her, the more I'm longing to her presence and makes me fall harder to her.

Yeah, it takes minutes but we're still looking at each other. Like we're memorizing each other's face. Maybe, because we really missed each other ayy wait! I forgot I just the one who feel this way so it should be I really missed her rather.

Ah sorry fo--, she was about to say something but I stopped her by hugging her now. I don't mind what she will think and what she will feel right now why I'm doing this to her. All I want to do is to hug her. Well, I'm now expecting that she will think that I'm weird. Who wouldn't? I may look like crazy right now because I avoid her for three months saying don't ever stay closer to me but then all of a sudden I will hug her.