Chapter||3

|Edited October 9, 2018|
Y/N
I was sitting down at a water fountain, doing my homework at the park while listen to music when a body slammed against mine, and I fell into water. I opened my eyes gasping for air to see the idiot that did that. When I looked up. It was a male with dark brown hair, and green eyes, pale, but not too pale. He was rubbing the back of his head as, he too was wet.

"Owwww! That hurt a lot!" He looked at me as he said, "Huh!? Oh sorry miss! I got you wet too! My bad." He said as he giggled in delight,"I was being chased by a gang, so I saw the park and ran here, didn't mean to get you wet, honest"
I sighed as I said,"Man, you're an idiot. But I'll accept your apology. I was gonna go to the book store after still..."
His eyes glisten in delight,"No way! Really?! I was about to head there myself as well!"
"Welp. I guess since we're both soaked and wet...you'll buy the books I want and call it even."
"Deal!" He said as she smiled brightly.
* * *

As we enter the book store, I went to the manga section and reached my hand for the manga; My Hero Academia vol.1, and right after I was about to reach it, another hand reached for it as well. I looked to see who is was, and what do you know. It was the soaked, tall idiot himself.
"W-what?! I didn't know you were gonna check out some mangas?! I didn't think you'd be into that...well since I got you wet, you can have the last copy of the first volume. I'll come by tomorrow and get it when there in stock." He said as he smiled ever so brightly. I smiled back as I laughed.

As we exited the bookstore, we were both geeking out about anime like the inner otakus we were. We talked about MHA, our favorite anime series, manga recommendations, Webtoons, our hobbies, etc. I swooned learned we got along pretty well, to the point that we exchange phone numbers. And turns out, he's going to the same high school as me!
When I got home, I heard a *ding* as I checked my messages.

Pete: Yo! It's me, the guy you were talking to about anime! See ya tomorrow! :D

Me: XD! It's funny how we have the same class man! 😆

Pete: Lol! I know right!? We have so much in common, like who knew?! Any way, I just wanted to let you know that MHA is gonna have a 4th season?! 😱

Me: TF?! Oof! I gotta start catching up then, I'm only on the first episodes the 1ts season 😂

Pete: Then you better START WATCHING AND CATCH UP YA SNAIL! Xd!

Me: lol! I'll try, also good night

Pete: nIgHt!!!