Chapter||9

|Edited December 25, 2019|

Author: Ah, yes. I'm back from the dead. Happy Merry FUCKING Christmas. ._. 💢

  Part 2

  Part 2

Y/n's Pov

He bent down into a squat. Eyes still glaring back at me coldly. Studying me with a fixed stare. 

"Did you ever loved me?"

I had my back against the cold metal bars of the miserable cage I was in. My breathing was heavy. My heart was pounding.  And my whole body was trembling. I gave no response. 

"Oh? No reply." He said sarcastically and tilted his head innocently to the side. His left that is. "Ok!" He smiled. But it wasn't your typical smile. Because his faked smile told a different story. 

"On your knees." He demanded coldly. His smile dropped. His facial expression changed completely in a matter of seconds. His piercing glare stared me down. 

"W-what." Fuck. I stuttered. I've never seen this side of him. He was always so sweet. So kind. So gentle. He spoiled me rotten. Gave me whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.  I guess me neglecting him made him this way. I stop putting and give him my attention and put it towards other guys, my friends, my hobbies, and school work...I guess I made him insane. 

"What did I just say." He pulled out a remote. "Did I stutter." His voice became more harsh and frightening. And his gaze became more intense. 

"You-you said..." I kept on trembling, with my eyes shifting my direction from him to the remote. As I cut myself off from even finishing my sentence, I either took too long to answer, or Hunter noticed that all my fears were put on the attention of the remote. That's when he pushed the button. I cringed from pain. I had both my hands griping from the collar as if it'll help somehow. I felt all my energy, and my soul drained outta me. I stubbornly did not fall to the ground. Nor got on my knees. I was barely catching my breath, eyes halfway opened. I will not get on my knees. I fell back to the hard metal bars from behind me, leave a loud thud

"I'm sorry. I will not get on my knee-" 

He pressed the button again as he stared down at me with an emotionless expression. I felt the electric current flow through my body. The pain was unbearable.  I thought I would be a badass and not cry. Foolish to think that I thought I could handle it. And I fell to the ground. Huffing and puffing as my eyes could barely be kept open. They felt heavy. I was even spitting. 

"Don't make me repeat myself. I said knees. Now." He growled lowly under his breath. 

I pushed myself up and got on my knees. I growled right back at him. 

"Good, the mutt obeyed." He still said coldly. That's when his lips curled into a smirk. 

"I'll break your pride bit my bit. For all the times you did me wrong. I'll return the favor." He stood up and pressed the button one more time. But this time, for about 30 seconds. But seconds left like years. When he stopped. He turned his heels and walked away with his back facing against me. His loud footsteps began to fade, and one by one. Someone killed the lights. Being left in the dark, in this hollow, cold empty cage. I pulled my knees to my chest. With the cold room, no lights. The noise banging and scraping noises, as well as the cries of the loud animals, were not helping. 

*  * *

The sound of a train rushing and moving its wheels on a railed road track. Moving at a fast pace. The sound of cages and metal bars clashing and clanking together. Looking above from the ground, looking at the window to which it was my only source to access towards the light, the light blues, and small hints of pink's from the breaking dawn of a new day. Tall mountains. The sun slowly rising. The little frostbites that form around the edges of the window. 

Where are we...

I sighed with right before I could see my own breath and rolling my head back. I turned to my right. It was dark, but not too dark to the point I couldn't see. There...was just no light or lamp. Just the rising sun that barely reflecting the window. I could see all sorts of animals in cages, but they were all sleeping. Monkeys, zebras, llamas, huge birds that I haven't seen nor could identify. 

I'm guessing the lions, tiger, and other man-eating animals are probably in the other crates of the train...funny. It's too quiet, even for a train filled with circus animals, and people. 

I looked at my cage and noticed a metal lock was keeping me in. The stupid cage wasn't even big enough for me to stretch my legs out. Tch. Quite some time passed and the animals started to make noises and that's when someone opened the cart of the door. The sound of clicking boots hitting the ground caught my attention, eyeing them as this person got closer, and closer until they stopped their heels towards my cage. 

"Eat." 

He opened my cage a bit with the remote in his hand, in case I tried to attempt to escape and threw my plate right at me. My food splattered and dripping down my clothes. I shot a glare at him and saluted him with my middle finger. His bouncy, and curly black hair and his displeasing eyes looked annoyed from my actions. His clothes, as if he's in a suit. Black, and white, the classic with a black bow tie.  He looked mixed. 

"Tch." He clicked his tongue from annoyance. Stomped his heels towards me, and yanked my leash that was attached to my collar. 

"Listen to a mutt. Don't disobey me." He said and yanked even harder one last time. 

"Hunter wouldn't even approve of this," I spoke back and glared. 

He smirked and chuckled, "Hmph. You really think he cares for a bitch like you. Slut, you wished." And with that. He left with a smug off face. The sound of the honking train, and it chugging and moving slowly. The train stopped. 

"We're here. Open the crates." Someone yelled. 

After some grunting and complaining, the doors in front of me swung open. He was in a tank top with sweat covering and dripping from his body. He was huffing and puffing before his pair of dark eyes met mine. He looked tired, but then gave off a seductive smirk when he saw it was me. It was Hunter. 

"Get ready for training, mutt." He said coldly and chuckled. 

I haven't even eaten. And damn...all respect for me was throw out the window. As well as treating me like a lady. Maybe I did do him wrong...