1.

What's practical is logical,
what the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy
when you're dancing there

SIN CITY was rammed, each eager soul sprawled across multiple bar stools enabling them to see further towards the stage. I could smell even from back stage the heavy amount of alcohol radiating off each body both male and female. It was sweet and sticky and my chest had started to feel like maple syrup.

Coco had just exited the stage joining me and the rest of our girls upon the tightly packed sofas. We were all sweaty and out of breath some of us taking rest in the enjoyment of cigarette smoke, others disappearing into the blue fog.

"Fridays are always jam packed I'm surprised no ones been injured yet" Crystal shouts loudly across the blank room, she had disappeared round the flimsy curtain to change into her ACT2 clothes- all of which were a white shade to match her stage name.

"Actually I heard that Calum and Kale had to pull away a brutal fight during Destiny's chair dance" replies Coco wiping the sweat from her brow with a small pink hand towel.

Calum and Kale are the bosses of SIN CITY STRIP CLUB Ltd and unlike the stereotype, are actually two decent and fair young men. They're brothers, Kale being the biggest both in age and in height, Calum being the intellect and knowledgeable side of the pair.

Once Crystal and I were dressed we swim through the famous blue fog towards the other side where the rest of the girls and the paying customers were mingled.

It was known that if you were, as an employee, to go through the blue fog and towards the bar and rowdy crowd that you must go with another person. This was heavily aimed towards me, as I was the youngest. Which annoyed me slightly as although I was younger, I was probably more experienced than all the older new comers.

Crystal was right, Fridays are always busy, this one being the same as all the others. I had the joys of working all weekends along with most of my team which also meant I wasn't a stranger to the close packed bodies and thankfully also meant that faces were barely recognisable.

Crystal held tightly to my wrist as she pulls me through the crowd like a needle and thread and soon enough we reach the bar ledge. She swings herself onto one of the stools as I whistle for a bartender simultaneously clicking my fingers to gain his attention.

"Crystal" nods the bartender with a friendly smirk, I was certain his name was something basic like Mark but I don't say anything to keep myself from embarrassment "cherry" he says now looking at me with full attention. Well shit now I feel bad, he knows my name and I don't know his

"2 red headed sluts and a Jell-O shot for the slowpoke" Crystal orders, he nods and turns to start upon making them.

We were only allowed one shot between ACT's to save us from being too tipsy to even look at the pole never mind do tricks upon it. No one wants to see a pisshead on stage.

Crystal leans her elbows against the ledge and looks out over the groups of friends and single loners assessing each of their physiques, each of their faces and each of their bulges. She always refuses to admit it but I know all too well.

"Does the hottie want a drink?" Asks a male, snapping me from my day dream. I expect him to be older after hearing his voice sound so deep but when I swivel to meet his eyes he only looked around my age

"Actually I'm good thanks I've just ordered" I respond with a sweet smile, because I've always been advised to treat customers as sickly sweet as possible to avoid confrontation.

This boy was truly breathtaking, he has a sharp jawline and pushed back brown hair with small wings that were raised upon his ears. He's wearing a pair of sweat pants which baffled me because usually when the customers came here they either dressed smart or look scruffy and yet here he was looking so perfect in something so casual.

"What if I buy you the next?" He fires back causing me to bite down upon my cheek. Curse the one drink policy.

"Sorry, cutie, but that was my first and my last for tonight"

Lie. I usually stayed after my shift to drink with the girls back stage to celebrate.

Then like in some crazy fantasy world another figure steps up behind him and as I flash him a quick glance the exact same face smiles back. Twins, huh? Jackpot.

"Only one shot? Why are we on rations, princess?" Asks the first boy and I can't help but giggle wondering how he'll react when he looks upon stage and sees me wrapped within the pole

"Commitments" I respond turning my head to look at the clock which read time for me and the girls to disappear back through the blue fog

"My names Ethan" he says reaching out to shake my hand as I slide myself off of the bar stool ready to turn on my heels "and this is Grayson, my brother"

I flash him a toothy smile and before I can apologise for quickly rushing away, Crystal grabs hold of my upper arm

"Cmon girly it's showtime" she says pulling me from the twins leaving them to stare as I jog away "they were hot" she whispers as we enter backstage where the rest of the girls were already huddled. I smirk back at her giving her a wink.

The girls make way for both me and Crystal to slide into the circle wrapping their arms around each other in a tight formation

"Remember how it goes girls, go on out there and show them what you're made of. The more you shake, the more you rake" Destiny smirks putting her hand into the middle.

Crystal puts her hand in, then me, Coco follows on, Trinity next, Brandy, Delight and then Raven

"3...2...1..."

"SIN CITY"