4.

I'm messing with the clique
though, meet me on the sixth floor
Know you ain't a model,
you should let me take some
pics though.

Walking into work the next day after a successful night is always amazing. The vibe is mega crazy and all the bartenders seem to notice too, saying hi to me when I enter the club.

The girls are all excited for the newbie but Im not because it means that the set list will be changed and I'd be on for a duo to make things even again, which meant a third outfit change. Effort.

"Good morning miss Cherry" smiles our make up artist, James, flashing his perfectly pearly white and expensive set of teeth.

"How are things?" I ask him swinging my bag on the sofa and taking a closer look at Crystals make up which looks exceptionally good

"I'm keeping things good and fresh" he replies twisting his head awkwardly to reach the crease of Crystal's eyelid

"You still leave me speechless, sister" I call back as I head to the changing room grabbing my red lingerie

"Sister speechless" he laughs switching the words up.

The music has started up already and the newbie still hasn't shown up and the girls are slowly loosing hope. That was until a young girl steps back stage in a pair of mom jeans with her hair tied up in a scrunchie

"I'm worried" I hear Destiny hiss to Brandy as all eight of us stood staring at the young girl who looks like she had come straight out of an edgy photo shoot

"Were you fucking around when you said you could strip?" Asks Coco crossing her arms sassily across her chest assessing the young girl which for some reason I felt like a mother towards

"Alright, alright girls, back down" I say motioning my hands to make them disperse into different areas of the changing rooms. They still whisper in hushed voices but I ignore them and step forward to actually assess the girl

"Do you want my name?"

"No no no never tell anyone your real name here, what's your stage name, sweetie?" I ask snatching the glasses from her face to closely look at the face we had to work with. She is very naturally beautiful.

"I was thinking Chardonnay like the alcohol" she beams and I put my hand to my head.

We are band from using items as our stage names and I had fought extremely hard with the bosses to allow me to keep Cherry, convincing them that it was indeed a French name.

The girl takes a step forward and trips over the first step of the changing rooms. Crystal approaches to ask about how the new girl was getting on and watches as she tumbles to the floor

"You Okay, Bambi?" She giggles running a hand through her blonde hair

"Bambi, hmm, I like that. Welcome to the girls, Bambi" I smile reaching my hand out in front of me to help her up. She stares upon my blank hand and reluctantly takes it in her own hand, dusting herself off before leaving to change into her costume.

I shoot Crystal a shrug thinking the pretty young girl can't be as bad as we were imagining, and Im right. She is a talented little bean.

"The hot twins are back for round 2" calls Delight in excitement and without realising it I bound over towards her to peek through the curtains to see both Ethan and Grayson, front seats.

Oh fuck.

After ACT1 the girls bleed out into the bar to flirt with the customers as usual and the bartender throws me my usual Red headed Slut shot which I give up and hand to Bambi who is nervously running her hands through the ends of her hair

"Don't kill yourself while I'm gone, okay? Be back stage in 10" I shout into her ear and she sends me a thumbs up as I wind through the bodies.

I remember being like Bambi, being new here is absolutely terrifying but the more you're babied- the less you learn.

I don't realise where my feet are taking me until I squint through the strobes and see the twins sat deep in conversation

"Boys" I call and both of their heads shoot up towards me with the same smirk "two nights in a row, huh? You horny or just bored?" I ask leaning back on the stage which was centimetres from their laps.

I really want them to say that they are here for me but knowing my girls, it probably wasn't just me that they were eyeing up.

"I guess you could say both, Babygirl" says Grayson seductively and I chew down on my lip trying not to think about either of them as more than the usual customer.

Kenny comes in every weekend to stare us out, what was the difference?

I scoff at myself.

The difference was that Kenny was a middle aged man with an alcohol addiction.

"Well you're in for a treat, we have a new girl" I smile allowing me to mentally hit myself. Why would I try and get them to look at someone else that wasn't me? Because I couldn't have both of them. I shake my head. I couldn't have ANY of them.

"I don't think we'll be looking at her" mumbles Grayson and I'm ready to ask for him to repeat a little louder but when I catch upon his eyes I find myself drawn to him. His eyes scream sex, along with his face and his body. I try and shake the thought away but I can't help it.

I tear my eyes away to look at Ethan and my stomach starts to flip.

Oh fuck, how does someone choose sides in this situation, THEY'RE BOTH LITERALLY GODS.

The announcer calls that it's 2 minutes until the group strip which is my cue to head back stage,

"I'll catch you another time" I smirk allowing my hand to drop and lightly brush against Grayson's crotch and then across Ethans chest.

The girls are ready to huddle as we go on stage, I push through again to hook my arm with Bambi who flashes me a nervous smile

"Remember how it goes girls, go on out there and show them what you're made of. The more you shake, the more you rake" Destiny repeats, as usual putting her hand into the middle.

We all put our hands in, Crystal, me, Coco, Trinity, Brandy, Delight, Raven and finally Bambi

"3...2...1..."

"SIN CITY"