8.

Girl you know you
got me fascinated
Just keep on dancin'
'til I'm outta paper

Outside of work my life is pretty quiet which makes a change from the hectic club I spent my weekends in. My usual routine isn't a set one and I spend all of my Monday and Tuesday laid in bed watching Netflix in baggy shirts with no pants.

On Wednesday my best friend calls me asking if I want to go to the gym with her and seen as I had been a slob the start of the week I thought what better way to spend my day.

Millie picks me up in her car and drives us to our local gym where we swipe our memberships and head towards the treadmills.

"So anything interesting happened in your life while I've been gone?" She asks sprinting to keep up with her machine.

"Not really it's been very chill" I lie back, she didn't know about my job at the club, she had never asked which I was glad about. I still consider the girl in the bright pink Lycra to be my bestie even if she doesn't know that I strip for money.

I ask her about her life when we began to lift weights, she sighs as she let the barbell clatter onto the ground telling me that her boyfriend Cameron had been totally fucking her off to spend excessive time on filming.

We move onto ab focus and like usual Millie exclaims that the amount of push ups I can do is ridiculously amazing, little does she know that that's my life and that my figure is the only thing raking my rent money in.

During crunches she quizzes me on boys. I always tell her that I'm not interested in a relationship and it's because I felt that my job gave me enough male interaction to last me a lifetime. But when she does asks today my mind wanders to the beautiful twins, Ethan and Grayson.

I don't tell Millie about them because I know it would lead to further questions and I didn't have time to tell her that I was currently a stripper and had been for the past few years of our friendship.

When Millie drops me off home I'm that shattered that I tumble into my bed and fall asleep in the very warm sheets.

I dream about the club, about a fire breaking out and me getting trapped inside as the flames rise and the black smoke smothers my vision and airways living me as a crumple on the floor.

I wake up pretty early because of it and as it was Thursday me and my SIN CITY girls have to pole practice.

I pull on a pair of tight sport leggings and match it with a cropped jumper that had a little pink logo on it to match my pink shoes. I tie my hair up high in a ponytail on the very top of my head which felt good to do because usually at work we were made to let our hair cascade.

Our training took place within a lock up so I had to haul up a garage-like door to get to the girls. There's a wall of mirror that I often check myself in and every inch of the floor is covered with blue mats.

The poles are situated to the right but Destiny calls me over to the left to join with dance practice first. She plays the music through the speaker and as always it's Nicki Minaj, mainly because she was an icon and her songs were mostly sexual and had a sick bass to them.

Bambi has turned up too which Im surprised about, she was working so hard that sweat was pouring from her forehead. She has her hair down and a beanie was placed over it which strangely suited her.

We worked on hip rolling, Destiny taking the lead as always. She was the first girl here and possibly the best dancer here, she was also the most confident which meant it was easy for her to lead.

"And roll 1, 2, 3,4, switch" Destiny chants as we move to the beat shaking our body line round to the right and then to the left. We move onto twerking which we all end up giggling over.

When we move over to the poles Crystal nudges me,

"Are you missing your bang-able brothers?" She smirks meaning Ethan and Grayson which makes my stomach flutter with butterflies just at the thought of them

"Mhm who wouldn't miss them" I sigh dramatically earning a giggle from her.

"I won't tell anyone" she promises bringing her finger to her lip making me laugh and shake my head. I clutch onto the pole which was ice cold and pull my body weight up.

All I could think about was those two gods.