Chapter 50- Epilogue

EDITED

5 years later

"Ow, it's too tight Dad!" Drago complained as his father tried to tie his bowtie.

"Stop complaining, you need to look good today at least!" Orlando shook his head as he continued.

"What do you mean by today at least?" Drago frowned and stepped back, taking the bow tie out.

"Exactly what you think." Orlando replied and sat on the sofa behind him, picking up his glass of scotch.

"Can you go and see if Mom is ready? I don't want to be late!" Drago said as he tied his bowtie properly and his father nodded.

"I am ready, I am ready!" Julia walked in quickly, dressed in a royal blue dress.

"You look amazing Mom." Drago smiled and kissed his mother's cheek as she chuckled.

"So do you!" She said and sighed. "I can't believe this is finally happening!"

--

Tara walked in the room with a makeup bag in her hand as a few ladies walked around the room in a hurry.

"Tara, can you be a little faster please?" Sonia pleaded as her friend walked slowly.

"I don't want to run in heels." Tara said and continued her slow pace.

"It's a two-inch heel." Sonia rolled her eyes and Tara shrugged.

"You are heartless. What if I fall?" Tara said and cradled her seven-month old baby bump. "I don't want to hurt her, you know."

"Of course I know! I don't want you to...I just-

"Take your make-up!" Tara said and put the bag in Sonia's lap as a man started doing her hair.

"Okay, I am sorry." Sonia said and Tara shrugged.

"Whatever, I don't want to talk to you." She said as her husband came walking in.

"Babe, why are you so upset with Ali?" Liam asked and held his wife's waist lovingly.

"I don't know; I am just feeling...all these kinds of emotions lately. You know!" Tara said and looked at Sonia. "I am sorry honey, I-

"It's okay." Sonia smiled and winked at her friends.

"Honey, are you ready yet?" Sandra walked in, looking around for her daughter.

"No Mom, my make-up is still left." Sonia said and shrugged as Sandra nodded.

"Okay, get ready. Tara, Liam, can you come with me please?" Sandra said and they nodded, leaving with her.

--

One hour later, Sonia sat alone in the room, finally dressed. She could feel the excitement in her stomach, the nervousness in her chest and the joy in her heart and knew Drago must be feeling exactly the same.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she stood up to admire her ivory-silver faintly-embroidered silk gown, which fit her body beautifully. The dress showed her pale shoulders and neck, which was void of any jewelry. With only tiny silver earrings, a thin diamond-studded band on her finger and her French-braided up-hair-do and shiny pink lips, she indeed looked like a fairy as Drago had promised she would whilst he had expressed his desire of how she could dress for today. And she had absolutely loved it. For a moment she had wondered, when did he think about this with such detailing? But then she'd dismissed the thought as elation had taken over.

"You look absolutely stunning." Her father walked in with a smile and Sonia turned back to him. "Here's your flowers." He said and handed over a bouquet of blood-red roses.

"Thanks Dad." Sonia said, trying not to cry all of a sudden and hugged him tightly.

--

Ten minutes later, arm in arm with her father, she walked down the aisle where her fiancé stood, looking all handsome in his tuxedo and devilish with that smile of his.

Drago could feel his heart pump loudly as he looked at his beautiful bride while she walked towards him, step by step, with her face glowing and cheeks blushing. Two agonizing minutes later, he finally held his hand forward and felt her cold hand in his warm one. He smiled at Alexander as his fiancee kissed her father and joined him at the altar.

The priest cleared his throat as the guests settled and the bride and the groom turned to face each other and say their vows.

--

"So, Mrs Barzetti, how did you like today's day?" Drago hugged his wife from behind as she stood at the balcony of the thirtieth floor of their new five-star hotel in Milan later that night.

"Hmm, it was really good Mr Barzetti. And for your information, it's-

"Black Barzetti. I know, Mrs Alessandra Black Barzetti. Oh I love your new surname!" He said as she turned to him and put her arms around him with a smirk.

"I love it too. And you." She said and kissed his lips lightly.

"That, too, I know." He grinned and kissed her all but lightly. "Would you like to start our honeymoon right now or wait till we reach Greece?"

"Oh, I wouldn't mind starting it here." She said with a grin but he didn't reply. She looked at him as he stared at her. "What?"

"I just...can't believe this." He said and chuckled. "Aren't you glad we gave it a chance?"

"Well, thanks to the five private jets between us, which made our trips so much easier-

"And our love for each other-

"And our love for each other." She nodded as she borrowed his statement. "I am very, very glad we gave it a chance. I think we were extra lucky."

"Yup." He said and held her arm to walk back inside their suite.

"Isn't it funny, this was the hotel for which you were taking my  land back, which you were planning to make for Gina and you ended up having your honeymoon night here with another woman." She said with a smirk as they reached their bedroom.

"Another woman?" He chuckled and pulled her towards him. "My woman."

"That's sweet." She smirked and stopped him as he leaned to kiss her, his hands moving to her dress's back to unzip it. "Wait, before we move onto that, you didn't tell me how I was looking today!"

Drago smiled and cupped her cheeks before whispering in her ear.

"Just like the girl of my dreams."

--

I do not own the picture. Credit goes to owner.