ch3

Published 12/5/18

3rd person

Caesar was leading a hunting group through the woods. When a chimp scout came rushing up to him signing to him. Humans with guns are here not far away. Caesar looked to his hunting group, he needed to know why they were here and if they were a threat. Show me where Caesar signed to the chimp who nodded and lead the way for the ape hunting group. Soon the smell of the humans caught their attention. Caesar began to let out hoots and screeches. The other apes followed along letting out there own cries. They fly through the trees.

"Caesar pov"

I made a hand motion for them to stop as he saw the human group surrounding a human with strange hair. The ape's commotion caught the attention of the humans as they turned around to the apes.

Caesar, Koba, and Maurice jumped down from the trees landing with a thud. Ceaser took a step forward

The soldiers lifted their guns and pointed at them. The apes froze and were prepared to attack. Caesar watched the humans with weary eyes.  His eyes meeting the, figure of a young woman. He scanned her quickly seeing her mismatched eyes full of fear and curiosity. His eyes stayed on the large scar on her face for a moment.  The young woman reminded him of a certain ape.

Caesar took a deep breath and screamed"LEAVE" in a deep voice. The apes could see the shock on all the human faces.

"it ... It... Can talk" one soldier shouted in shock. Caesar took another deep breath and shouted: "GO".

But none of the Apes noticed that one of the soldiers had their gun lifted and had its aim on ceaser.

*boom*

Echoed through the forest.  Caesar froze as he saw the young woman with strange looks appeared in front of him taking the shot before anyone could react. The young woman fell to the ground with a loud thud cradling her shoulder. Caesar stared at the strange young woman in shock and all the Apes around them begin to let out screeches, howls, and hoots. 

The soldiers grew terrified and retreated and began to run away.  Fear of being killed by the apes. Some of the apes jumped down from the and chased them on foot while others swung through the trees.

Caesar moved closer to the  young woman who had just saved his life, seeing her push herself onto her back
Caesar could hear her breathing it was heavy and short. Caesar stepped on a small twig causing it to crack making a sound and notifying the young woman. The young woman turned her head her miss-match eyes meeting his green ones. The young woman was quite beautiful even with a large scar on her face and that dirt covering her Exposed Skin. Caesar's eyes went to her blood-covered shoulder in his eyes softened a bit.
He slowly crouched down by the young women not wanting to scare her. "You ...... saved.... me" he stated.

What shocked him most was when the girl smiled at him."I .... save ..... you now" he told her. Caesar slowly picked up the girl Bridal style as her eyes closed. 

Caesar turned around with the girl in his arms to his two friends. One's eyes held concern while the other eyes held hatred for the human in the ape leaders arms