𝗽 𝗿 𝗼 𝗹 𝗼 𝗴 𝘂 𝗲

The sun was high in the sky, no clouds can be seen. It was a sunny day, a perfect day for joyous celebrations, occasions and outings.

Sounds of an incoming plane resounded throughout the airport of Japan. The plane was now aground, the sound slowly disappeared as the machinery stopped and after a couple of minutes the steward opened the doors of the immobile airship.

Warm, fresh breeze caressed the passengers cheeks as they walked down the staircase one after the other.

"Japan. . ."

The last passenger muttered, softly. She had medium length, light brown colored hair. Slowly, she walked down the staircase.

"If it wasn't for the past, I never would have thought of going back here. . ."

She heaved a sigh of fatigue. Going back to Japan, her motherland, was ‘unexpected’ for her since she was often busy with work.

"Well, It was bound to happen eventually. . . I might as well take this chance to visit ‘her’ too~"

The brunette wore a maroon colored baggy sweater and black sunglasses. After a minute of her plainly staring at the wide sky, she proceeded to walk towards the baggage claim area with a smile plastered on her face.

Eyes filled with curiosity looked at her as she claimed her luggage. Even though, she wore an unattractive top, it didn't hide her charisma. Sparing them no glances, the woman called a cab.

"Can you please drive me here to this address?"

"Certainly!"

The driver answered, enthusiastically. Climbing in the cab, the face of the brunette was still plastered with a smile.

'Ema. . .my younger sister.'

After awhile, the cab halted. The brunette turned to face the window, before her very eyes was a special looking building.

It was undeniably breathtaking. The building had a western modern design yet it gave off more of an antique vibe.

"Thanks mister and here!"

Climbing out of the cab, the brunette faced the driver with a smile and gave the fare. The brunette then proceeded to walked towards a male guard.

She was sweaty due to roaming around with her heavy baggage. But even though, her forehead was drenched in sweat, the people sorrounding her couldn't deny the woman's captivating beauty.

"Good afternoon, could you please guide me to the room of the bride and the groom?"

The brunette asked, wiping the sweat on her forehead. Without saying anything, the guard silently guide her to the room with a flushed face.

"Ugh, where is ‘she’?"

A man in his late 40's mumbled.

"It's almost time for the ceremony yet ‘she’ isn't here."

The man was fairly tall and had slight bit of stubble on his chin. His hair had been carefully brushed all the way to the back of his head but few stubborn curls had escaped and dangled freely in front of his eyes. He wore a white colored formal suit, white slacks and a mint colored bow paired with black leather shoes.

Breathing heavily, the man paced back and forth. The man in his late 40's remembered the old times, ‘that’ child of his had been always got distracted by the littlest things and she also had a bad sense of direction. Because of that he gradually became a worrywart.

"Dear, won't you come sit down with me? It's our big day yet you're stressed out. . ."

A woman with a calm voice said.

The woman had pale blonde hair that reached her shoulders, her hair was styled with a simple looking white with a tinge of mint ornament. She wore a long elegant yet sharp looking white dress that outlined the silhouette of her body, it draped down loosely just an inch high from the floor.

"But. . .I can't stop worrying about her. . ."

Once again, the man sighed before he faced his soon-to-be-wife.

"Ah, you're here!"

The bride smiled as she stood up. He instinctively turned to the door and there he saw his daughter. She smiled sweetly as she waved her right hand.

"Dad, you look even more handsome today!"

"Ichika! I thought you were going to be late!"

The man in his late 40's reckoned.

"Ha ha, well, here I am. It was hard to move with a luggage actually. . . Oh! hello Miss Miwa or should I say 'mom'."

The lady called “Ichika” grinned.

"Pleasure to see you again, my dear! I heard you were surprised that me and your father decided to tie the knot, you know I always wanted to have a daughter. . .

––that is why I have thirteen sons because of trying it out so many times but now, I have you and your sister Ema as my daughter! I am very happy."

The bride smiled, holding the hands of the brunette.

". . .the pleasure is mine, Miss Miwa."

Having said so, the brunette broadly grinned as she hugged the bride, tightly. The man was happy with the way his daughter accepted her beloved.

"I'm just glad you made it in time! But now that you're here, I think you should change into your dress."

The man gently pushed the back of the brunette while the bride gave the brunette a mint colored box adorned with a white bow. Hesitantly, the brunette lady entered the small private room for changing.

After a couple of minutes, the brunette came back. Her lustrous light brown colored hair flowed down to her rear, the similarly colored pupils shone brightly. She had light make-up, her lips were glossy pink and her eyeshadow was in the color of coral.

The brunette wore a sleeveless, ankle-length mint dress with aqua colored trimming at the end of the skirt and a long, pink obi around her waist. The dress is rather loose at her chest which reveals a certain amount of her ample cleavage, with the middle of the dress adorned by a large, grape hue bow. And in her hand was an aqua colored purse.

She sparkled from head to toe.

"I knew it! My dear, you look gorgeous in that dress as I expected!"

The bride complimented while the man vehemently nodded in agreement.

"Thanks again! Welp, I should get going now, see you later dad, mom~"

And with that she left the room.

ᚔ    ᚔ    ᚔ

  E⃞       d⃞        i⃞       t⃞      e⃞     d⃞

  R⃞    e⃞    v⃞    a⃞    m⃞    p⃞    e⃞    d⃞