Special Chapter!

Hello my dear readers~ This is a special chapter for you. Since we hit 3000+ reads this will be my gift to all of you. I sincerely appreciate all your support for this book. UwU Enjoy!

----------------------------------------
Thoughts
Speaking in English
Speaking

|•ICHIKA POV•|

"Nee-san, please wake up!" Ema shouted, poking my cheeks.

"Hmm..Good morning, Ema" I mumbled.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes gently, slowly adjusting to the bright light passing through from the window.

"What time is it?"

"It's 6 in the morning" Ema said, looking at her cellphone.

"Oh, right, I'm the one incharge of cooking breakfast today!" I gasped, clapping my hands together.

Ema sighed softly. "Then I'll go back to my room first. Please call me if you're done cooking"

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you for waking me up, Ema"

Ema smiled back at me before leaving the room. "You're always welcome, nee-san"

"Hmm..What should I cook?"

I walked to my closet, picking up one of my casual dresses. It was a very plain light pink oversized sweater dress(Picture Below).

I changed into the dress, putting on a black stockings, I then sat infront of the vanity and fixed my hair into a bun

"Wake up now, Momo~" I chirped, shaking her a little bit.

"Hnngh....ok, fine" Momo grumbled.

I walked to my closet again, picking up a pink bow for Momo. After Momo put it on we got on the elevator.

"Hmmm....what should I cook for them?"

*Ding*

We got out of the elevator and walked down the stairs. I glanced around the room and saw that no one else is there.

"Where are they?" Momo asked, glancing around the room.

"Maybe, they're still asleep or they got on work early" I assured her.

"Hmmm...maybe, what are you going to cook anyway?" she asked.

"I'll just make omurice" I answered, putting on a apron.

"Then I'll help you" Momo shouted.

Timeskip after cooking

"Finished!" I cheered.

"Yay~ we're done!" Momo cooed.

"Can you call Ema and Juli for me, Momo?" I said, taking off the apron.