T w e l v e

Thoughts
Speaking in English
Speaking

----------------------------------------------------

|•ICHIKA POV•|

"Hello, Ichika-san" says Masaomi.

"Yes?"

"Are you busy?" Masaomi asked.

"Not really, why?"

"Ukyo, wanted me to let you know that he can't cook tonight. So you should just eat outside tonight" Masaomi chatted.

"Thanks for letting me know, Masaomi" I said in a cheerful tone.

"You're welcome, Ichika-san" says Masaomi.

After the call I decided to sit on a bench near the building. Then I saw Mr. Kimura running towards me with the coffee.

"Ichika-san, I'm sorry If I'm late" Mr. Kimura apologized.

"It's fine"

"Here's your coffee" Mr. Kimura smiled, handing the coffee to me.

 Kimura smiled, handing the coffee to me

I smiled. "Thank you"

"Your next job is a contract signing with a anime costume company" Mr. Kimura chatted.

I nodded. "A anime company..."

"Then let's get going" Mr. Kimura beamed.

Mr. Kimura drive to the anime company. Before we got out of the car I took my mask and sunglasses from my bag.

"Eh? This is the anime company..." I muttered.

When we got inside the building we got greeted by the receptionist.

"What can I do for you?" the receptionist lady asked, blushing.

"We're here for the contract signing" Mr. Kimura replied with a smile.

"Ehm..... you're Mr. Kimura right? Then please follow me" the receptionist lady commanded.

"Thank you" Mr. Kimura smiled once again.

We followed the receptionist lady. We got on in the elevator. The receptionist lady pushed the 16th button.

*Ding*

"We're here" the receptionist lady said.

*Knock Knock*

"Boss, Mr. Kimura is here for the contract signing" says the receptionist lady.

The receptionist lady opened the door. And it revealed a tall man. When we got inside the receptionist lady closed the door. Leaving me, Mr. Kimura and the boss company alone.

"Hello, I'm Hato Kimura" Mr. Kimura greeted with his usual smile.

"My name is Izumi Yukimura and I'm the CEO of this company" the tall man greeted, shaking hands with Mr. Kimura.