✧ 11.0 ✧

[Twitter]

user(name) : dragged him to the museum for more inspiration!

3,013 likes | 1,978 retweets

jae2un : is that a date?

user(name) : @jae2un are you gay?

jae2un : no? wtf

user(name) : @jae2un exactly 😚

seokkie : @jae2un we can go on a date

jae2un : @seokkie okay baby <3

user(name) : @seokkie @jae2un get off my comments

jae2un : we'll have fun on our date~ go back to yours

user(name) : @jae2un smh

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"yah, hurry up!" (name) motioned to yoongi to join her in the queue.

"what are you so excited for?" yoongi questioned the hyper girl in front of him. "you said you've been here many times now."

"yeah i know~ it's unexplainable okay. i just love museums," (name) grinned widely, jittery from excitement.

"but why only the permanent exhibitions?" yoongi asked as (name) hands him his ticket.

"well you see, i can't choose which type of art i like best, except that seeing the same paintings and sculptures each time is like saying hello to old friends," (name) explained, her eyes wide with glee.

yoongi stood still for a moment, looking at the girl in front of him. he gave his signature gummy smile and linked his pinkie with hers before heading off to the exhibition. they walked around together; examining the art pieces and pointing to the ugly figures and saying that the other looks like them. (name) let go of yoongi's pinkie and rushed to look at a painting which caught her eye. it was a messy painting of shades of pink with gold lines which resembled cracks. the painting was inspired by the japanese art of repairing broken pottery, kintsugi. the japanese mend broken objects by aggrandizing the damage by filling the cracks with gold. they believe that when something that suffered damage and has history, it becomes more beautiful.

"don't know why i've never seen this before. so cool," (name) mumbled to herself after reading the description.

yoongi stood beside the girl, looking at her in awe. she was so amazed by the painting, her eyes sparkling with wonder and joy. the man couldn't help but to feel soft inside. he watched and followed along as (name) looked at other paintings. after going around the room, it was off to the next floor. (name) whipped out her phone to take a selfie as they waited for the elevator.