✧ 27.0 ✧

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"yoongi! wake up!" (name) shook her sleeping boyfriend.

"one more hour please," yoongi groaned sleepily.

"it's like one in the afternoon! wake up, yoonie."

"i want a kiss," he murmured groggily, eyes still closed.

(name) give a quick peck on his cheeks. yoongi pouted and pointed to his lips, his eyes half open. (name) giggled and leaned in to kiss him on the lips.

"good morning, sleepyhead," the girl flashed him a smile.

"mm. good morning, princess," a gummy smile formed on his face as he got up from the bed.

"what are we doing today anyway?" he yawned, stretching his arms.

"christmas decorating, duh."

"christmas is not until next week," he whined.

"yeah! but we haven't decorated at all," she pouted.

"fine, fine. let me wash up," he got up and kissed the crown of her head.

(name) got back to hanging up the garlands above the windows, humming christmas songs. snow was falling outside, twirling and swirling with such beauty. maybe she'll go out to play in the snow after completing her tasks. she had a box filled with old christmas decorations she took from her family house and she was excited to use them all. reaching into the box, she fished out a mistletoe and tried to hang it up above the entrance of the corridor.

"if you wanted to kiss me, just say so. no need for that," yoongi stated, coming out from the room with the towel over his shoulder.

"shut up. it's just for decor," (name) pouted, fiddling with the leaves of the mistletoe to look for the hook. "besides, you were the one who wanted a kiss just now."

"so are you gonna kiss me or what?"

"guess i'm not gonna."

(name) huffed, hanging up the mistletoe before trying to walk away when yoongi grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. the girl gasped as she felt his lips enveloped hers, his hands wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer until she's pressed against him. she smiled slightly against his mouth, pulling away before he could do anything more. yoongi pouted as the girl moved on to decorate the tree. he sat down, watching her put up ornaments onto the tree. riri joined and sat beside yoongi, purring as he pet her.

"yoongi, help me put up the star," (name) frowned, looking back at yoongi.

"you're almost there," he chuckled, watching the girl tiptoe to reach the top of the tree.

"yah! you do it," she gave up and tossed the star onto his lap before lying down under the tree.

"who asked you to get a big tree?" he got up reluctantly and put up the star with ease.

"it's for the aesthetics," the girl pouted, still lying down on the floor.

"are you a present?" yoongi knelt down beside her.

"no?" (name) sat up.

"that's a shame. i wanted to unwrap you," he smirked.

"ew, that was cringy," she playfully pushed him, causing him to fall back in laughter.

"i know. i heard jin hyung say it before," he cringed at the memory.

"gross," the girl laughed.