✧ 18.0 ✧

[Text]

yoongi
do you wanna go somewhere with me?

princess <3
where?

yoongi
anywhere really

yoongi
you don't have to if you're busy though

princess <3
i'm not that busy :)

yoongi
also like i'm already at your complex so i'm glad you said yes

princess <3
yoongs wtf

yoongi
:p

princess <3
come up you idiot

yoongi
on my way, princess

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"so, where did you want to go?" (name) asked as she tied up her hair in a low ponytail.

"i was hoping you'd pick a place," yoongi smiled sheepishly.

"smh," (name) muttered, shaking her head.

"did you just say s m h and-"

"yes. yes i did. problem?" (name) cut off yoongi before he could finish, placing her hand on her hips.

"weirdo," yoongi teased.

"shut up," (name) nudged her friend.

"let's just go eat somewhere," yoongi suggested, watching (name) pack her valuables into a bag.

"okay! you're paying right?" (name) smiled innocently, eyes crescent.

"yeah yeah," yoongi rolled his eyes playfully.

"bye-bye riri!" (name) kissed the cat after filling up her food bowl.

"let's go, princess."

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

[Twitter]

geniusmyg : all we do is nap and eat together

8,264 likes | 6,015 retweets

seokkie : why didn't you post anything from our group outing

geniusmyg : @seokkie we didn't even take that many pictures

seokkie : unbelievable

sunshinehobi : let the guy live lmao @seokkie

user(name) : jskndksjndksj stop posting pictures of me

geniusmyg : to be fair, you started it first @user(name)

user(name) : i was dumb

geniusmyg : @user(name) ugh your mind

user(name) : <3

geniusmyg : @user(name) <3

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"did you bring an umbrella?" yoongi asked as he saw raindrops falling.

"uh, maybe?" (name) rummaged through her bag.

"oh! it's a small one though," (name) took out the umbrella.

"guess it'll do," yoongi took the umbrella from her and opened it.

it was beginning to rain even heavier. the two squeezed under the umbrella, trying to stay dry. yoongi held the umbrella and had his arm around (name)'s waist, pulling her close to him.

"hold this for me," (name) passed him her bag.

"what?" yoongi held onto the bag and watched (name) moved out from the umbrella.

"what are you doing? get back here!"

"chill yoongs. a little rain won't hurt anyone," (name) grinned, her bangs matted to her face and she was soaked from head to toe.

"a little? it's pouring out here," yoongi furrowed his brows.

ignoring him, (name) hopped on puddles and twirled around in the rain. they were the only ones out in the park on that quiet rainy day. yoongi stood under the umbrella, a small smile crept up to his face as he watched the girl play around.

"(name), you're going to get sick," yoongi warned the girl as she had been playing in the rain for awhile now.

"nah. even if i do, we're on break anyway," (name) continued to jump on puddles, splashing around.

"now who is going to take care of you?" yoongi asked as (name) got closer to him.

"i know you will," (name) grinned, grabbing yoongi's hand and spinning him around.

"(name)," yoongi grumbled as she spun him, getting slightly wet in the process.

(name) laughed, enjoying the moment as raindrops fell on her face. yoongi balanced himself and stood still, abruptly stopping the girl from spinning any further and pulled her towards him. (name) landed her arms on his chest and yoongi put his free arm around her waist, supporting her weight. he then positioned the umbrella properly above them, blocking out the rain. both their hearts were racing as they made eye contact. (name) pouted at him, slightly blushing.

"that's enough fun for you. let's go home, princess," yoongi kissed the tip of her nose.

yoongi spun the girl around and the two walked back towards (name)'s apartment under the small umbrella in silence. there was already too much noise going on inside of them.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

a/n : asdfghjkl this is was too much for me to write ohmygod i hope it makes sense i'm not good at describing but i'm trying >< i get confused with the chapters cuz i already written them in advance and the plot is all over my head oof i should slow down a bit