3

Makayla pov
The next day

I woke up in my bed with the TV on and the door cracked. Ik I went to sleep with my door closed and I don't watch TV so idek y it's on. Kentrell walked in my room.

Kentrell: today we're going to my momma house but can u not have a smart mouth cause they not like me they'll just slap u.

I really wanted to say I do what the fuck I wanna do but IDK I feel I shouldn't say that to him.

Me: I'll try but I'm not making no promises. Can I ask u something.

He sat down on my bed.

Kentrell: Yea Wassup.

Me: how did u know my favorite color and when did u have time to write that letter.

Kentrell: well I made the note yesterday when I found out about u but they never told me your name so I wrote it on there before the incident last night. And I figured since my favorite color was yellow and gray then yours probably was and plus that was your mommas favorite color when we was little.

Just thinking bout my momma made me sad a lil bit. Y did she have to be in a car accident y couldn't the driver stop at the red light. All these questions nobody could answer.

Me: I hope u don't expect me to change because u came around because I'm not gone do that I'm gone still act like myself so I don't want u to get it twisted and none of yo family better not have no smart mouths because I will go tf off.

Kentrell: u gone stop that cussing shit because imma start popping u in yo mouth cause like I said last night idk what Chyna let u do but all that shit ain't gone slide with me. Now get yo ass dressed.

I put on that outfit

Kentrell pov

I really don't know how I'm gone handle this lil girl. Then Jania on her way over here so we can all go to my momma house. I pray no stupid shit happen.

*knock knock*

I went to open the door and Jania was standing looking good asf.

Jania: hey babe

Me: Wassup.

She came in and I closed the door. Makayla came downstairs and here go Jania assuming shit, I already don't need Makayla temper getting more out of hand then it already is.

Jania: who tf is that bitch.

I wanted to slap her in her fucking mouth.

Me: first u need to watch that butch word and second who tf u talking to.

Jania: so u gone take up for her and u cheating on me with a lil ass girl at that and she still here u used to kick them out now u just letting them stay.